Welcome to the UK's largest UK immigration forum and community (98,000 members and growing). The site is filled with thousands of UK immigration related articles, discussions, faq's, tips and much more! Sign up today to enjoy the full benefits of this site.

Welcome back, Guest

Newest Members

Active Users

642 active user(s) currently on the site
7 members, 635 guests, 0 anonymous users

Online Friends

    None of your friends are currently online

Copyright Statement

All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, video clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of UKresident.com or its content suppliers and protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws.

Content that is marked "Crown Copyright" is Crown Copyright 2002/2003/2004/2005, originates with the relevant government department and is reproduced by UKresident.com under license from the Controller of Her Majesty’s Stationery Office and the Queen’s Printer for Scotland.

Notwithstanding any of the other rights to use granted under this notice you are granted permission to access this Crown Copyright protected material and to download the Crown Copyright material onto electronic, magnetic, optical or similar storage media provided such activities are for research or private study only.

You must not copy, distribute, sell or publish any of the Crown Copyright material taken from this site. Any other use requires the formal permission of the Controller of Her Majesty’s Stationery Office and the Queen’s Printer for Scotland.

Any applications should be submitted to HMSO, St Clements House, 2-16 Colegate, Norwich NR3 1BQ; email hmsolicensing@cabinet-office.x.gsi.gov.uk; tel. 01603 621000. School Performance Tables are produced by the Department for Education and Employment and may be obtained free of charge from the Department.

Find us on Facebook

Popular Articles

About Us - Contact Us - Copyright - Privacy Policy - TOS - Advertise