#1 moment

moment

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • uk

Posted 18 April 2009 - 05:07 PM

Hi,

will try n make it as sort as i can...

i am on work visa in uk got married in march 2008, she came on spouse visa in may 2008 & left me a month after went back in june 2008 as she didn't like life here. Since then she has not returned & will be starting divorce process in 2-3 months hopefully. Meanwhile i want to know what is the process to cancel her visa. She has left me without giving me any choice and i don't want us to be togather again. She might try coming back without asking me as she left and i don't want to be in worse situation then i am already in.

Anyone who can spread some light on this for me will be great.

Thank you in advance

#2 jon3vans

jon3vans

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • uk

Posted 18 April 2009 - 05:19 PM

Hi,

will try n make it as sort as i can...

i am on work visa in uk got married in march 2008, she came on spouse visa in may 2008 & left me a month after went back in june 2008 as she didn't like life here. Since then she has not returned & will be starting divorce process in 2-3 months hopefully. Meanwhile i want to know what is the process to cancel her visa. She has left me without giving me any choice and i don't want us to be togather again. She might try coming back without asking me as she left and i don't want to be in worse situation then i am already in.

Anyone who can spread some light on this for me will be great.

Thank you in advance

Hi, the same happened to me so I wrote immediately to the home office in Lunar house croydon, evidence and enquiry unit. Have to say they are pretty useless at replying usually takes about 5 weeks. You need to remove your name from her visa and sign the paper saying relationship no longer ongoing. Hope you have better luck than me with them...Jon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users