Becoming a supporting member of the UKresident.com site gives you access to crucial quality advice from both experienced members and OISC Registered Immigration Consultants. Read what our members have to say about the quality of advice provided on this forum in the testimonial section.
There are 2 types of Supporting Memberships available;
1) Supporting (Access) Memberships which give you acess to all Supporters forums on this board filled with the best threads as follows: Bronze (3 months), Silver (6 months) and Gold (12 months).
2) Supporting (Access & Functionality) Membership (Platinum) which gives you a lifetime membership of the board with full access to all Supporting Members forums as well as the following added benefits:
- View member contributed articles (New!)
- Add Friends (New!)
- Status Updates (New!)
- Ad Free Skin
- Can use internal search system.
- Can reply to other members topics.
- Access Internal Mail system with ability to store up to 250 emails!
- Access members profiles.
- Maximum upload space increased from 1MB to 25MB.
- Maximum upload per post increased from 100KB to 5MB.
- Can rate topics.
- Can edit own posts after any length of time (1 minute restriction normally)
- Can start new polls.
- Can add calendar events.
- Access to members lists and profiles
- Technical Assistance
- Live Chat (New!)
- More features coming soon...
If you've signed up for a free membership and want to upgrade, click on the Upgrade Membership Link on top of the search box. You'll then have the option to pay via PayPal (a safe and secure online payment system).
Upgrade to Supporting Membership today. If you have any problems or questions, please contact admin.
To become a supporting member please select the supporting membership option during registration or if you're already a member upgrade here. For more info and benefits of supporting membership please visit this thread.
N.B: In appreciation to all active members who's supported this board on an ongoing basis, we've awarded supporting membership status.