Photo

To All Forum Members Who Are Waiting For The Ilr Dl E.t.c.

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#1 Gemini

Gemini

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • 412 posts
  • uk

Posted 25 June 2009 - 03:29 PM

Hi to all forum members,

There are many times when we have troubles in our life and instinctively we turn to GOD, yet when our trouble is solved we do not pray as much as we do when we have troubles.

In the same manner, there are many of us who are still waiting for outcomes of our case and we browse this forum day after day and night after night. Let's make a pact that when (not if) we get our positive outcomes, we will still come on here to help people who are still in the waiting and to offer our knowledge and experience to the "then" vulnerable people.

I respect people like Ashyyyy who have contributed so much to this forum even after they have received what they initially came on here to search for and of course Thandia who selflessly contributes to this forum, helping people with her valuable knowledge.

I hope that everyone who gets granted will continue helping people on this forum!!!!!

With that, have a good day fellow forum members.

#2 victory123

victory123

Prefered Member

• Platinum Members
  • 510 posts
  • uk

Posted 25 June 2009 - 03:38 PM

Hi Frustrated,
First of all i think you should change your name to Wisdom
because you speak knowlege. I think it is a very good idea
and i personally promise to help in anyway i can when im granted. :biggrin:

#3 elliot

elliot

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 805 posts
  • uk

Posted 25 June 2009 - 03:41 PM

Hi to all forum members,

There are many times when we have troubles in our life and instinctively we turn to GOD, yet when our trouble is solved we do not pray as much as we do when we have troubles.

In the same manner, there are many of us who are still waiting for outcomes of our case and we browse this forum day after day and night after night. Let's make a pact that when (not if) we get our positive outcomes, we will still come on here to help people who are still in the waiting and to offer our knowledge and experience to the "then" vulnerable people.

I respect people like Ashyyyy who have contributed so much to this forum even after they have received what they initially came on here to search for and of course Thandia who selflessly contributes to this forum, helping people with her valuable knowledge.

I hope that everyone who gets granted will continue helping people on this forum!!!!!

ITA with u furstrated we need each other. Ashyyy , thandia, iraqimmigrant have been leading contributers to this forum. And lots of people got free tips and helped them to open their eyes and get granted. Hopefully everyone get granted sooner rather than later .Your prayers mean lots to me and surely to majority of forum members . thanks for this initiative and hopefully the suffering of waiting misery ends soon. By the way have u heard anything from iraqimmigrant

#4 Gemini

Gemini

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • 412 posts
  • uk

Posted 25 June 2009 - 03:44 PM

Hi to all forum members,

ITA with u furstrated we need each other. Ashyyy , thandia, iraqimmigrant have been leading contributers to this forum. And lots of people got free tips and helped them to open their eyes and get granted. Hopefully everyone get granted sooner rather than later .Your prayers mean lots to me and surely to majority of forum members . thanks for this initiative and hopefully the suffering of waiting misery ends soon. By the way have u heard anything from iraqimmigrant

Hi Elliot and thank you. I believe Iraqi was last on this forum on the 13th of June and no-one has heard anything sice then. Let's all pray that he's back with us soon. I have faith that "he will be!"

Hi Frustrated,
First of all i think you should change your name to Wisdom
because you speak knowlege. I think it is a very good idea
and i personally promise to help in anyway i can when im granted. :biggrin:

Thank you for your kind comment victory123.

#5 hamzawi

hamzawi

• Active Members
  • 107 posts
  • uk

Posted 25 June 2009 - 04:27 PM

Hi to all forum members,

Absolutely right. we should keep in touch and carry on helping eachother and the new users of this ideal forum. :)

#6 rahmn

rahmn

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • uk

Posted 25 June 2009 - 04:41 PM

yes that is very good idea
we should help each other always

#7 cimbarashe

cimbarashe

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 602 posts
  • gb

Posted 25 June 2009 - 05:24 PM

I totally agree with frustrated.

#8 nisha

nisha

• Active Members
  • 175 posts
  • uk

Posted 25 June 2009 - 07:09 PM

i personally pray not only for myself but i ask god for all those that r in the same position to be granted as we all understand what each is going through -lets all pray for one another because god is greater than anything else and will listen to our prayers.wish everyone good luck

#9 nisha

nisha

• Active Members
  • 175 posts
  • uk

Posted 25 June 2009 - 07:11 PM

we might not be able to give advice as our good friends ashyyv and thandia and all the others but we can pray for one another.

#10 papaz

papaz

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • uk

Posted 25 June 2009 - 08:13 PM

we might not be able to give advice as our good friends ashyyv and thandia and all the others but we can pray for one another.

AMEN!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users