Photo

To All Forum Members Who Are Waiting For The Ilr Dl E.t.c.

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#11 cimbarashe

cimbarashe

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 602 posts
  • gb

Posted 25 June 2009 - 08:14 PM

Thats true Nisha. Lets do what we can, PRAY.

#12 fanees

fanees

Immigration solicitor

• Platinum Members
  • 220 posts
  • uk

Posted 25 June 2009 - 08:19 PM

yeh I have realised some people when they get grant they dont turn back
we here to help each other with anything we can
I will come back to give any information I might have
I have done all our homeoffice paper myself and we now awaiting decision by the latest 22July

If anyone needs anyhelp I am willing to do so.

I am also graduating with Law degree and will become solicitor, I have worked before with immigration solicitors and will be more than happy to contribute my knowledge

Thanks for having this thread

#13 HinaAbbas1

HinaAbbas1

• Platinum Members
  • 92 posts
  • uk

Posted 25 June 2009 - 10:48 PM

I will love you help as much as I can..and I also agree with frustrated...
I also agree with Nisha as well..I believe that prayers hold more powers than anything...so we need to pray for eachother that God grant us all our prayers and SOON!

#14 Gemini

Gemini

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • 412 posts
  • uk

Posted 26 June 2009 - 07:57 AM

This forum is an inspiration and a motivation. Let's all keep up the good work. I am happy to see so much support and let's hope and pray that our waiting comes to an end as swiftly as can be!!!!

#15 Erico

Erico

• Platinum Members
  • 232 posts
  • cm

Posted 26 June 2009 - 10:22 AM

I also agree with Nisha as well..I believe that prayers hold more powers than anything...so we need to pray for eachother that God grant us all our prayers and SOON!

Fustrated thaks for the message its a good one i really enjoy it. ok update on my case my mp spoke to me she has called the home office and she is waiting for any feedbacks. my solictor is back from holiday and confirmed that she has seen the lettre i snet her confirming what the immigration officer told me. so far the home office has not yet snet the 1s96 yet so i have not started siging still. but since my mp and solicior are behind me if they send me to sig i will so that my case will not be delayed.

thanks fustrated for all the advice

#16 Gemini

Gemini

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • 412 posts
  • uk

Posted 26 June 2009 - 10:26 AM

Fustrated thaks for the message its a good one i really enjoy it. ok update on my case my mp spoke to me she has called the home office and she is waiting for any feedbacks. my solictor is back from holiday and confirmed that she has seen the lettre i snet her confirming what the immigration officer told me. so far the home office has not yet snet the 1s96 yet so i have not started siging still. but since my mp and solicior are behind me if they send me to sig i will so that my case will not be delayed.

It's nice to see that you are moving in the right direction Erico. As you can see from this topic, this forum is like a small family, albeit unknown to each other and everone is praying for each other. I wish you success with your case. Keep us updated.

#17 amba87

amba87

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • uk

Posted 26 June 2009 - 10:48 AM

Hi everyone i'm new to this forum, i'm christian and i believe that they will grant us all, everything is possible if you just believe. keep expecting and keep believing, it's well.

#18 Gemini

Gemini

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • 412 posts
  • uk

Posted 26 June 2009 - 10:51 AM

Hi everyone i'm new to this forum, i'm christian and i believe that they will grant us all, everything is possible if you just believe. keep expecting and keep believing, it's well.

First of all, welcome to the forum (family) amba87 and thank you for taking the time to add your post.

#19 Erico

Erico

• Platinum Members
  • 232 posts
  • cm

Posted 26 June 2009 - 11:11 PM

First of all, welcome to the forum (family) amba87 and thank you for taking the time to add your post.

thanks fustrated it is great to get advice from inspiring people like all the forum members . well i hope we all get granted someday and may be we can meet and have a big reuinion party . well like i said i am still waiting for the home office to get back to my MP and my solicitor as well. thats the scenario. best wishes to all those who have been granted and i hope more keep coming.

i hva enot bothered to call he home office since i have the mp and solicitor on my case. or do i need to keep calling the office dealing with ma case?

#20 Erico

Erico

• Platinum Members
  • 232 posts
  • cm

Posted 27 June 2009 - 12:06 AM

It's nice to see that you are moving in the right direction Erico. As you can see from this topic, this forum is like a small family, albeit unknown to each other and everone is praying for each other. I wish you success with your case. Keep us updated.

thanks fustrated when i wrote to the HO in 2007 to find out about my case this is what they said.

Dear Mr....
thank you for your letter of 30 august 2007 requesting progress on your application for leave to remain. i am able to confirm that your application is currently awaiting consideration from a case wroker at this office. it may help if i explain that all applications are dealt with in order of receipt unless there are compelling, compnassionate or operational reasons for doing otherwise. we will deal with these representations as soon as pissible, however at this moment tin time i cannot give a frim indications as when this will be. please be assured that you will be notified as soon as a decision has been made.

since this letter man i did not hear from these guys reason why i called last week and they said my case has been treated as absconded but thanks to all your advice my Mp is on my case. and hopefully my solicitor. is this the standdard letter everyone receives when they send in evidence or what for fresh claim or what and why has it taken more than two years yet no response is this bad or what. advice me guys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users