Tier 2 (General)
Posted 24 March 2010 - 10:22 AM
Can You provide link of information from home office that Points of earning will change from 06 th April.
I was looking on UKBA website and unable to find this information yet. Only fees information is changes in guidance.
Thanks for your help..
Posted 24 March 2010 - 10:40 AM
Once again a reminder that the employees who take these calls should not be relied upon - follow the guidance on the UKBA website.
I presume you are aware of the Tier 2 changes which will mean that after 6 April you will only score 15 points for your earnings.
Yes I wonder from where I can confirm changes mentioned above. i.e. from 6 April Tier 2 general maximum points of earning is 15 points.
Hope I made myself clear.
Thanks and regards
Posted 27 March 2010 - 10:02 AM
Thanks in advance,
Posted 02 April 2010 - 07:51 AM
I am getting good inquiries about TIER 2 work visa and i have good skill man power will to go uk so is there anybody who wants to work for me to arrange sponsorship for TIER -2 so that we can run business professionally?
Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:04 PM
I am going to apply for Tier 2 Extension but have got some questions. I was wondering if someone could answer them for me or guide me towards the right direction.
This is my current visa status:
Visa: Tier 2 General
Expires on: 01/04/2013
1. Start Date of CoS: I understand this is the date after the last day of leave given on my current Tier 2 visa. So if my current leave expires on the 01/04/13, the start date will be 02/04/13. Is that correct?
2. End Date of CoS: Is there a maximum period you can allocate to this date? I was going to suggest to my employer to add 3 years to the start date (02/04/13 to 02/04/16). Is this allowed or you only supposed to request 2 years when applying for extensions?
3. Application Date: Is there a set period before which you can’t apply for the extension? I am thinking of asking my employer to assign the CoS next week and apply by end of January as my visa runs out on the 1st of April. Is that acceptable?
4. Passport Change: I had to apply for a new passport due to change of appearance but my employer didn’t notify the UKBA about this. Is this likely to cause an issue?
5. Also, does anyone know whether there is a notes section where, when assigning the CoS, the employer can add a note in about the change of passport number?
Thanks in advance
Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:27 PM
Just have a quick question.
I understand that the sponsor that issued the Certificate of Sponsorship that led to the applicant's last grant of leave must certify in writing that he still requires the applicant for the employment in question.
What if I was to change employers once the ILR was granted. Do I have to make the UKBA aware of the new employer? And, does it have any impact on the ILR granted based on my previous employer?
Thanks in advance.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users