#11 Ramsay10

Ramsay10

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 1,725 posts
  • england

Posted 09 December 2009 - 10:36 PM

hi
so does this mean that everyone who was granted outside immigration rules can now apply for citizenship even if they applied at the port or in country application????

absconders have to wait 5 years, stilll

an application for asylum or leave to remain was refused but, the application was reconsidered and ILR was granted outside the Rules – in this case, we may overlook any period of breach from the date the original (unsuccessful) application was made.

the above does NOT exempt absconder moolight its for everyone

Edited by Ramsay10, 09 December 2009 - 10:38 PM.

#12 moonlight

moonlight

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 586 posts
  • uk

Posted 10 December 2009 - 12:23 PM

hi
so does this mean that everyone who was granted outside immigration rules can now apply for citizenship even if they applied at the port or in country application????

absconders have to wait 5 years, stilll

an application for asylum or leave to remain was refused but, the application was reconsidered and ILR was granted outside the Rules – in this case, we may overlook any period of breach from the date the original (unsuccessful) application was made.

the above does NOT exempt absconder moolight its for everyone

what about the last paragraph, there they cleacly said about absconders?

#13 ulriane

ulriane

Advanced Member

• Platinum Members
  • 389 posts
  • england

Posted 12 December 2009 - 06:34 AM

could u please give us the website or full page of where u extracted the attachement in case of challenge please

#14 john3572

john3572

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • 422 posts
  • uk

Posted 12 December 2009 - 03:19 PM

could u please give us the website or full page of where u extracted the attachement in case of challenge please

here is the link

page 19

http://www.ind.homeo...exb?view=Binary

pdf file

#15 ulriane

ulriane

Advanced Member

• Platinum Members
  • 389 posts
  • england

Posted 13 December 2009 - 06:03 AM

here is the link

page 19

pdf file

thanks you so much be bless

#16 ulriane

ulriane

Advanced Member

• Platinum Members
  • 389 posts
  • england

Posted 13 December 2009 - 06:18 AM

here is the link

page 19

pdf file

tha for the reply but i meant where u started reading then the download this is just the download i want the full page where is attached if possible

#17 Ramsay10

Ramsay10

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 1,725 posts
  • england

Posted 13 December 2009 - 01:01 PM

I think is good News Posted Image so for example me: i came here with visitors visa and before it expired i sought asylum and was given DLR after i applied for extention but got refused and appealed and was reporting but after my appeals exhausted in 2007 i stoped reporting till earlier this year i made contact the HO.

if i get Granted i will have have to waited 1 year as thats what that pararagraph state they will overlook that period from 2007 till earlier this year???

please guys clarify
many thanks

#18 rajveer

rajveer

• Active Members
  • 143 posts
  • uk

Posted 16 December 2009 - 12:46 PM

There is a very small word in a sentence that people dont take into account.

•an application for asylum or leave to remain was refused but, the application was reconsidered and ILR was granted outside the Rules – in this case, we may overlook any period of breach from the date the original (unsuccessful) application was made.

There is no guarantee that they will overlook any breaches, they only may do so... However, they have not indicated what "may" means and under what circumstances they will overlook the breaches.

#19 twin

twin

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • 332 posts
  • uk

Posted 16 December 2009 - 08:39 PM

...and then again this is an IND document and not UKBA. Is this from the old immigration and nationality directorate? If so, it may no longer apply as this could have been done away with and replaced by UKBA's updated version.

#20 stringer bell

stringer bell

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 12:25 AM

...and then again this is an IND document and not UKBA. Is this from the old immigration and nationality directorate? If so, it may no longer apply as this could have been done away with and replaced by UKBA's updated version.

You are right that look like old rules .seem like phoney to me .hey gezimalia can you show us your source of this information cause is not on UKBA website .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users