Spouse Visa - Sponsorship Declaration Letter

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_ukusman_*

Guest_ukusman_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 December 2009 - 04:37 PM

hello

can you please tell me if the spouse sponsorship supporting letter needs to be certified (Attested) by a solicitor.

#2 akilleez

akilleez

• Platinum Members
  • 55 posts
  • uk

Posted 24 December 2009 - 04:40 PM

yes, your solicitor well have a letter of declaration already for you to fill out, solicitor well stamp and sign, only solicitors who have known you for 2 years or more well do this. be sure to take your passport with you to show to the solicitor.

#3 Guest_ukusman_*

Guest_ukusman_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 December 2009 - 04:43 PM

what are the consequences of not submitting a sponsorship letter that has been declared ?

#4 akilleez

akilleez

• Platinum Members
  • 55 posts
  • uk

Posted 24 December 2009 - 04:53 PM

declaration of sponsorship sounds pretty important, i think the consequences could be serious. i wouldnt take the risk myself. it only costs a tenna.

#5 Manchester Legal Services

Manchester Legal Services

Prefered Member

• UK Immigration Consultants
  • 2,232 posts
  • Interests:shazia@manchesterlegalservices.co.uk - We are a level 3 registered OISC consultancy dealing with all aspects of immigration law ranging from entry clearance to appeals, asylum, deportation and advocacy. We are based in Manchester and our contact number is 0161 636 7592 / 0845 0558 997 Fax 0161 332 6285 email shazia@manchesterlegalservices.co.uk
  • uk

Posted 24 December 2009 - 05:23 PM

declaration of sponsorship sounds pretty important, i think the consequences could be serious. i wouldnt take the risk myself. it only costs a tenna.

Wrong Alileez it does not need to be verified by a solicitor. Many people waste money on this procedure when it is not required by the Immigration Rules.

#6 Guest_ukusman_*

Guest_ukusman_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 December 2009 - 05:28 PM

Wrong Alileez it does not need to be verified by a solicitor. Many people waste money on this procedure when it is not required by the Immigration Rules.

thanks for your prompt responses

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users