Jump to content


Switch From Psw Dependent To Tier4 Student Visa

attention Andrew and Victoria

  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#11 jagpreetnagi


    New Member

  • Platinum Members
  • 36 posts
  • uk

Posted 19 December 2012 - 12:52 PM

If she opts for CIMA accounting qualification for business, will she be eligible for Tier 4 student visa? if yes, how long will be the visa valid for? if no, then is there any link to find what level courses she can do after MSc? To be eligible to get Tier 4 student visa for atleast 2 and half years.

Any new course needs to show academic progression on the previous course she studied under Tier 4. She needs to ask the course provider about this: whether they are happy to sponsor her, and how long the course is. No-one here would know that.

Why is she making a Tier 4 application if you are planning an ILR application?

Dear Andrew,
First of all apologies for creating a new topic. i should have asked my query on the existing topic.
Thanks for your answer.
Yes i am planning for ILR. For which i need one more visa extension for 2 years and 5 months later in SEP 2013.
For this reason I was looking for student visa options for my wife after Msc (other then PHD). I will discuss as you said from the course provider.
Just wanted to know if there is any link which can tell the level of course ie MSC is level 7 I suppose? As I assume the next qualification should be above level 7 and should show academic progression on the previous course she studied under Tier 4.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: attention Andrew and Victoria

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users