4 replies to this topic

#1 lenny61

lenny61

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • au

Posted 05 February 2010 - 10:01 AM

hi,

i am thinking of applying for a youth monility scheme visa and just want to know something.. i have recent deposits on my bank statement that come from a personal loan that i got.. im just wondering if this would be ok to send off and explain that these deposits are from a loan or not.. the loan was only acquired with the intention of having a bit of extra money to have for traveeling before hand with knowing i will have heaps left when i arrive in the uk that could last me a while..as i read somewhere thats the maintenance funds can be loan available and then somewhere else i read you cant have any loans at all.. any help would be appreciated

regards

lenny

#2 Migra and Co

Migra and Co

Preferred Member

• UK Immigration Consultants
  • 436 posts
  • england

Posted 05 February 2010 - 11:04 AM

Yes, loans are accepted and could beused to show maintenance under the PBS

#3 lenny61

lenny61

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • au

Posted 05 February 2010 - 12:13 PM

Yes, loans are accepted and could beused to show maintenance under the PBS

Thanks alot for your answer on this.. Is there any chance you would know what documents i would have to provide.. say would i need to provide the loan aproval letter with my application or anything or just provide a letter saying that the money transferred to my bank account was from a personal loan..as i read you have to explain large deposits to your bank account

your assistance again would be greatly appreciated

thanks again

#4 jimzmeys

jimzmeys

• Active Members
  • 192 posts
  • uk

Posted 05 February 2010 - 11:54 PM

Are you eligible for UK ancestry? Were any of your grandparents born in the UK? Because your given unrestricted work, WHOLE MARKET open to you! even create your own business and study part time on a UK ancestry visa. Also you can permanently live here and apply for ILR and citizenship if you don't apply for public funds! Your allowed 180 days outside the UK. Just tell me if you qualify :)

It is much better than a youth mobility scheme whereby your only allowed two years that do not contribute to citizenship/ILR claims of residence and your obliged to leave at the expiry.

Edited by jimzmeys, 05 February 2010 - 11:55 PM.

#5 lenny61

lenny61

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • au

Posted 06 February 2010 - 01:17 AM

Are you eligible for UK ancestry? Were any of your grandparents born in the UK? Because your given unrestricted work, WHOLE MARKET open to you! even create your own business and study part time on a UK ancestry visa. Also you can permanently live here and apply for ILR and citizenship if you don't apply for public funds! Your allowed 180 days outside the UK. Just tell me if you qualify Posted Image

It is much better than a youth mobility scheme whereby your only allowed two years that do not contribute to citizenship/ILR claims of residence and your obliged to leave at the expiry.

No dont qaulify for the ancestry.. i wish i did though it would make it alot easier... did you know the answer to my questions about the youth mobility or do you just know info on the ancestry?

thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users