23 replies to this topic

#21 sah10406

sah10406

Prefered Member

• Global Moderators
  • 5,949 posts
  • uk

Posted 08 February 2010 - 01:42 PM

That's good news, and I am glad they corrected their mistake.

According to the recent processing times posted at UKVisas.gov.uk, the Embassy at Vienna only deals with one Tier 5 application per month, and I would say that is likely to be one of the other Tier 5 routes, not YMS. There is no excuse for not knowing the rules, but that is a possible reason for it.

#22 Manchester Legal Services

Manchester Legal Services

Prefered Member

• UK Immigration Consultants
  • 2,232 posts
  • Interests:shazia@manchesterlegalservices.co.uk - We are a level 3 registered OISC consultancy dealing with all aspects of immigration law ranging from entry clearance to appeals, asylum, deportation and advocacy. We are based in Manchester and our contact number is 0161 636 7592 / 0845 0558 997 Fax 0161 332 6285 email shazia@manchesterlegalservices.co.uk
  • uk

Posted 08 February 2010 - 08:53 PM

Glad to be of help. :)

#23 km.aussie

km.aussie

• 15 posts
  • at

Posted 08 February 2010 - 09:58 PM

They are sent to Warsaw in Poland for processing and that's who deals with it - so actually they would deal with more Youth Mobiltiy Scheme applications. Doesn't make much sense but we're all human I guess - I'm just glad it's worked out for the best.

Thanks again :)

#24 sah10406

sah10406

Prefered Member

• Global Moderators
  • 5,949 posts
  • uk

Posted 08 February 2010 - 10:55 PM

They are sent to Warsaw in Poland for processing and that's who deals with it - so actually they would deal with more Youth Mobiltiy Scheme applications.

What makes you say that? Tier 5 YMS is only available to nationals of Australia, Canada, Japan and New Zealand. Recent records at UKVisas.gov.uk show that Warsaw also only deal with one Tier 5 application per month.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users