• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 suezsimon

suezsimon

• Platinum Members
  • 30 posts
  • uk

Posted 07 February 2010 - 08:50 PM

Hi guys I read on here some one saying H/O don't deport to congo but I read in news of the world yestday that leory Rita footballer with Middlesbrough his mother was being deported after 10yrs here and asylum refused and she is 54 yes old my qeustion is any know if h/o is started deportingto Congo ,thks guys

#2 nyadzo

nyadzo

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • england

Posted 07 February 2010 - 11:48 PM

yes they are deporting to congo. somalia and zimbabwe are the only countries they are not deporting at the moment but i think soon they will start deporting zimbabweans.

#3 sankas

sankas

• Platinum Members
  • 189 posts
  • england

Posted 08 February 2010 - 02:47 PM

Have look this link

it is about Cong depertation

http://edmi.parliame...889&Session=899

#4 ulriane

ulriane

Advanced Member

• Platinum Members
  • 388 posts
  • england

Posted 08 February 2010 - 07:45 PM

Hi guys I read on here some one saying H/O don't deport to congo but I read in news of the world yestday that leory Rita footballer with Middlesbrough his mother was being deported after 10yrs here and asylum refused and she is 54 yes old my qeustion is any know if h/o is started deportingto Congo ,thks guys

hi
i don't believe that some countries are non removable as we can see from ppl experiences that ppl are being deported to all countries zim, somalia,congo, afghan, iraqi etc so it depends on individual cases and we can learn som from that god bless us all

#5 Godbless2011

Godbless2011

• Platinum Members
  • 121 posts
  • england

Posted 08 February 2010 - 08:31 PM

I totally agree with Ulriane, it all depends on people's individual cases and I would add that also the team/case worker on the case. I believe UKBA can deport to anywhere if they have all the means in place.

#6 nyadzo

nyadzo

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • england

Posted 08 February 2010 - 09:45 PM

zimbabwean are not being deported check on the HO site the HO are in the process to change the zim country guidence in court. Ulraine u r not correct ZIM AND SOMALIA ARE THE 2 countries not being deported frm the UK.

#7 miche

miche

• Platinum Members
  • 154 posts
  • england

Posted 08 February 2010 - 09:57 PM

I totally agree with Ulriane, it all depends on people's individual cases and I would add that also the team/case worker on the case. I believe UKBA can deport to anywhere if they have all the means in place.

hi i totally agree with you two, this is what most people don't understand if you commited serious crime in this country as asylum seeker or someone with some kind of leave to remain,the probability to remove you is sky high forget about where you are coming from. five years ago when i was in detention i saw HO officials deporting a guy from DR CONGO in private jet from southampton airport,can you believe?anything is possible with the HO when they want to do it. thanks and good luck everyone.

#8 nosheen786

nosheen786

Prefered Member

• Platinum Members
  • 2,338 posts
  • england

Posted 08 February 2010 - 10:15 PM

hi
i don't believe that some countries are non removable as we can see from ppl experiences that ppl are being deported to all countries zim, somalia,congo, afghan, iraqi etc so it depends on individual cases and we can learn som from that god bless us all

well said - it totally depends on the individuals cases - i tried to look for the non removeable countries list but cannot find it - not sure if it exists as i wanted to know if afghan was a removeable or non removeable country - all the best guys and i really hope no one is deported

#9 Ramsay10

Ramsay10

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 1,725 posts
  • england

Posted 09 February 2010 - 08:48 PM

http://www.thesun.co...om-Britain.html

#10 jimquk

jimquk

• Platinum Members
  • 205 posts
  • Interests:History, languages, current affairs, asylum, writing dodgy poems.......
  • uk

Posted 10 February 2010 - 08:11 PM

hi

well said - it totally depends on the individuals cases - i tried to look for the non removeable countries list but cannot find it - not sure if it exists as i wanted to know if afghan was a removeable or non removeable country - all the best guys and i really hope no one is deported

Any country is removable if they really want to do it; however in practice there are no removals fo failed asylum-seekes to Zim or Eritrea, and no returns of anyone to Somalia unless there are really exceptional circumstances. Moreover, if you analyse the home office stats carefully, there are very few forcible removals to DRC compared with the number of failed DRC asylum seekers; most forcible returns are to Af and Iraqi Kurdistan or to countries in Europe like Serbia and Ukraine. There are also "third country" returns, where someone is sent back to somewhere else within the EU to deal with their case, and voluntary returns.

In reality, someone with no national identity documents, no special reason to remove (criminality), not from an easy country to remove to (Europe, AF, etc), and who didn't become known to the authorities in another EU country, is unlikely to ever be removed; but you can never say never.

Good luck to everyone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users