• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MRSAHMED

MRSAHMED

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • uk

Posted 02 July 2010 - 10:54 AM

does anyone know if the waiting time for the call the letter depends on the type of case or is it the same for all, we are waiting for the call letter for my husbands parents visit visa, they are in Pakistan. have wrote to our MP for support, he said he will write to them, do you think it will help?

#2 Gentleman of Leisure

Gentleman of Leisure

Prefered Member

• Global Moderators
  • 10,145 posts
  • br

Posted 02 July 2010 - 11:03 AM

When was the date of the determinationl? You asked the same question on June 28 and were told it could take at least 8 weeks. Has it been 8 weeks? I don't think involving your MP where the waiting period is under 8 weeks will be of much use but feel free to do so.

#3 MRSAHMED

MRSAHMED

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • uk

Posted 04 July 2010 - 06:06 PM

When was the date of the determinationl? You asked the same question on June 28 and were told it could take at least 8 weeks. Has it been 8 weeks? I don't think involving your MP where the waiting period is under 8 weeks will be of much use but feel free to do so.

i think you will find that it wasnt the same question

#4 Manchester Legal Services

Manchester Legal Services

Prefered Member

• UK Immigration Consultants
  • 2,232 posts
  • Interests:shazia@manchesterlegalservices.co.uk - We are a level 3 registered OISC consultancy dealing with all aspects of immigration law ranging from entry clearance to appeals, asylum, deportation and advocacy. We are based in Manchester and our contact number is 0161 636 7592 / 0845 0558 997 Fax 0161 332 6285 email shazia@manchesterlegalservices.co.uk
  • uk

Posted 29 August 2010 - 04:38 PM

i think you will find that it wasnt the same question

Seems to me like your question was answered in your first post, same question definitely.

#5 ansaniche

ansaniche

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • pk

Posted 28 September 2011 - 04:00 PM

in 2004 my visa was rejected with the right of appeal but i didnt appeal back then due to family issues, ,my husband had his heart operation. in 2011 recently 26/9/2011 my visa was rejected with the right of appeal saying that y didnt i apply for the right of appeal in 2004 and that why does my sponsor( husband) has only 16000 in his bank account while i the wife who is applying has more than 1.45 million in the bank account. and they are saying that they doubt about my property which is worth rupees 25 million. now the issue is that i need to explain them that why does my husband has 16000 in the account, the problem is that his money is in circulation all the time because he pays all the dues and pays all the fees of our children and his money is circulating in his business as well and he takes care of all the home bills. his work is going good but the money is always circulating due to buying on cash ladies and gents fabrics, he has a whole sale business in which you buy alot of fabric at once and his business is on credit basis which means that he sells on credit basis but buys on cashand the recovery is done after a month . We have a home worth 30 million and also that my father has gifted me a property worth 1.4 million, I also get money from there ( 40,000 PK Rs every 6th month) now please help me that how can i get my visa. every information provided is true and genuine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users