Jump to content


Guidance: Comprehensive Sickness Insurance

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Mutly


    Prefered Member

  • Active Members
  • 10,453 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • ad

Posted 01 September 2010 - 09:31 PM

The Home Office European Casework Instructions, chapter 4 on registration certificate applications, now includes at page 12:

ANNEX A: Assessing whether an EEA national who claims to be a student or self sufficient person holds Comprehensive Sickness Insurance

Chapter 9 on appeals provides a bit of information in that context at point 3.4 on page 10, which is not new.

This may be of some interest to those affected by the requirement, unfortunately there is no further HO guidance on the issue since they started enforcing this rule, in many cases without regard to NHS eligibility.

If anyone finds more official policy/guidance information, please let me know by PM.

For information about providers and member experiences with policies and EEA applications, see Providers Of Comprehensive Sickness Cover

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users