• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#1 Erico

Erico

• Platinum Members
  • 232 posts
  • cm

Posted 23 October 2010 - 09:34 AM

hello all hope you are enjoying your grants of ILR, well for some of us its not really good news . i had been waiitng for my judicial review and it was refused in august . i did continue reporting becasue i was bailed in may from detention by a good friend and did not want him to loose his £5000 he put forward.

as such i was arrested upon reporting in september 8th and given a removal for the 15th this removal was stopped becasue my lawyer wrote to them that i have a new born baby by my girl friend and its not fair. that representation was refused in september (i told my girl friend to go home since i was to be removed and it will be hard for her to cope with the baby alone). i then put in a fresh claim and i was asked my the home office to provide some evidences on the claim my lawyer has provided that and i am still in harmondsowrth wiating for the decision. the mP john mCdonnel aslo ahs written to ask why my cases is not being considered even under compassionate grounds in legacy.

in here there are atleast 15 people i know who are also on legacy and who are facing removals. so for those with weak cases just be caerful there are a couple of them who went to liverpool and got arrersted there.

just thought i share this with you people.

finally can i have the number for CRTS4 and CRTS5 please some friends wnat to call their teams to see what they can do.

congrats on those who have ben granted.

Erico

#2 Faith73

Faith73

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 513 posts
  • england

Posted 23 October 2010 - 09:51 AM

hello all hope you are enjoying your grants of ILR, well for some of us its not really good news . i had been waiitng for my judicial review and it was refused in august . i did continue reporting becasue i was bailed in may from detention by a good friend and did not want him to loose his £5000 he put forward.

as such i was arrested upon reporting in september 8th and given a removal for the 15th this removal was stopped becasue my lawyer wrote to them that i have a new born baby by my girl friend and its not fair. that representation was refused in september (i told my girl friend to go home since i was to be removed and it will be hard for her to cope with the baby alone). i then put in a fresh claim and i was asked my the home office to provide some evidences on the claim my lawyer has provided that and i am still in harmondsowrth wiating for the decision. the mP john mCdonnel aslo ahs written to ask why my cases is not being considered even under compassionate grounds in legacy.

in here there are atleast 15 people i know who are also on legacy and who are facing removals. so for those with weak cases just be caerful there are a couple of them who went to liverpool and got arrersted there.

just thought i share this with you people.

finally can i have the number for CRTS4 and CRTS5 please some friends wnat to call their teams to see what they can do.

congrats on those who have ben granted.

Erico

Hi, how long have you been in the UK and did you apply under long residency (10yrs) or (14 yrs )

#3 Erico

Erico

• Platinum Members
  • 232 posts
  • cm

Posted 23 October 2010 - 10:02 AM

<br />

<br />hello all hope you are enjoying your grants of ILR, well for some of us its not really good news . i had been waiitng for my judicial review and it was refused in august . i did continue reporting becasue i was bailed in may from detention by a good friend and did not want him to loose his £5000 he put forward. <br /><br />as such i was arrested upon reporting in september 8th and given a removal for the 15th this removal was stopped becasue my lawyer wrote to them that i have a new born baby by my girl friend and its not fair. that representation was refused in september (i told my girl friend to go home since i was to be removed and it will be hard for her to cope with the baby alone). i then put in a fresh claim and i was asked my the home office to provide some evidences on the claim my lawyer has provided that and i am still in harmondsowrth wiating for the decision. the mP john mCdonnel aslo ahs written to ask why my cases is not being considered even under compassionate grounds in legacy.<br /><br /> in here there are atleast 15 people i know who are also on legacy and who are facing removals. so for those with weak cases just be caerful there are a couple of them who went to liverpool and got arrersted there.<br /><br />just thought i share this with you people.<br /><br />finally can i have the number for CRTS4 and CRTS5 please some friends wnat to call their teams to see what they can do.<br /><br />congrats on those who have ben granted.<br /><br />Erico<br />

<br />Hi, how long have you been in the UK and did you apply under long residency (10yrs) or (14 yrs )<br />

<br /><br /><br />

hello Faith i have been in UK for 7 years now claim asylum in 2002 got refused and got removed came back did not claim asylum got arrested in 2003 and claim asylum again stayed in detention for over a year in harmondsrworth got released put in fresh claim in 2007 after all other appeals have been refused got confirmation case is a legcy case though MP. fresh claim refused march 2010 detained to be removed judicial review lodged to stop flight bail granted in may kept signing and judicial review refused in August september got arrested again to be removed and now has fresh claim and waiting for outcome of the new fresh claim before possibly being removed or granted what ever God wants. most legacy cases in harmondsowrth have been here for minimum of five years. i hope i have asnwered you quetsion faith. my case was asylum

#4 sankas

sankas

• Platinum Members
  • 189 posts
  • england

Posted 23 October 2010 - 10:08 AM

I wish you all the best.

Which country are you from.

Why did they arrested you in 2003

is your girl friend British

CRTS4 they do not answer phones but try this one 02081960401

#5 Erico

Erico

• Platinum Members
  • 232 posts
  • cm

Posted 23 October 2010 - 10:18 AM

<br />I wish you all the best. <br /><br />Which country are you from.<br /><br />Why did they arrested you in 2003<br /><br />is your girl friend British<br /><br />CRTS4 they do not answer phones but try this one 02081960401<br />

<br /><br /><br />

Sankas thanks for the number, i was arrested in 2003 becasue i reenetred the country illegally and did not claim asylum again since i have been removed before. i am from a removaable country called cameroon. there are lots of iraqis, iranians georgiians , kossovans all on legacy who are being removed still and very few africans. zero zims some somalina scause of criminal history and nigerians in same put so this legacy thing is good for those who are not reportinga dn cannot be rmoved./ also my girl friend is not british . i have told her to go hoem anyway she is in africa with the baby at the moent casue the stress was too much.

#6 Faith73

Faith73

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 513 posts
  • england

Posted 23 October 2010 - 10:20 AM

<br />

<br />hello all hope you are enjoying your grants of ILR, well for some of us its not really good news . i had been waiitng for my judicial review and it was refused in august . i did continue reporting becasue i was bailed in may from detention by a good friend and did not want him to loose his £5000 he put forward. <br /><br />as such i was arrested upon reporting in september 8th and given a removal for the 15th this removal was stopped becasue my lawyer wrote to them that i have a new born baby by my girl friend and its not fair. that representation was refused in september (i told my girl friend to go home since i was to be removed and it will be hard for her to cope with the baby alone). i then put in a fresh claim and i was asked my the home office to provide some evidences on the claim my lawyer has provided that and i am still in harmondsowrth wiating for the decision. the mP john mCdonnel aslo ahs written to ask why my cases is not being considered even under compassionate grounds in legacy.<br /><br /> in here there are atleast 15 people i know who are also on legacy and who are facing removals. so for those with weak cases just be caerful there are a couple of them who went to liverpool and got arrersted there.<br /><br />just thought i share this with you people.<br /><br />finally can i have the number for CRTS4 and CRTS5 please some friends wnat to call their teams to see what they can do.<br /><br />congrats on those who have ben granted.<br /><br />Erico<br />

<br />Hi, how long have you been in the UK and did you apply under long residency (10yrs) or (14 yrs )<br />

<br /><br /><br />

hello Faith i have been in UK for 7 years now claim asylum in 2002 got refused and got removed came back did not claim asylum got arrested in 2003 and claim asylum again stayed in detention for over a year in harmondsrworth got released put in fresh claim in 2007 after all other appeals have been refused got confirmation case is a legcy case though MP. fresh claim refused march 2010 detained to be removed judicial review lodged to stop flight bail granted in may kept signing and judicial review refused in August september got arrested again to be removed and now has fresh claim and waiting for outcome of the new fresh claim before possibly being removed or granted what ever God wants. most legacy cases in harmondsowrth have been here for minimum of five years. i hope i have asnwered you quetsion faith. my case was asylum

Hi Erico, it is God's wish for you to do well in life, remember in psalm 126;5 says, they that sow in tears shall reap in joy.The same God maketh a way in the sea, and a path in the mighty waters. My brother have FAITH in God, always say to God " over to you ". Do not remember your past, God will grant you your heart desire.

#7 nosheen786

nosheen786

Prefered Member

• Platinum Members
  • 2,338 posts
  • england

Posted 23 October 2010 - 10:21 AM

erico u were refused?? :( oh my days really? im so so sorry to hear that - thats really made me sad :(

sorry i do not have the numbers my partner has the number but im at work at the moment - i will update you once i get the number

i still cant believe you have been refused - my partners frend has also been refused last week wednesday and is in detention centre - my partner has only spoken to him once - we dont know anything

i really feel for you - if theres anything i can do for you please do not hesitate and let me know please

on what basis did they refuse you? you have been here for over 6 years right? :(

also erico were there any afghans there or pakistani's? im really worried now...

#8 Erico

Erico

• Platinum Members
  • 232 posts
  • cm

Posted 23 October 2010 - 10:27 AM

<br />

<br />

&lt;br /&gt;

&lt;br /&gt;hello all hope you are enjoying your grants of ILR, well for some of us its not really good news . i had been waiitng for my judicial review and it was refused in august . i did continue reporting becasue i was bailed in may from detention by a good friend and did not want him to loose his £5000 he put forward. &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;as such i was arrested upon reporting in september 8th and given a removal for the 15th this removal was stopped becasue my lawyer wrote to them that i have a new born baby by my girl friend and its not fair. that representation was refused in september (i told my girl friend to go home since i was to be removed and it will be hard for her to cope with the baby alone). i then put in a fresh claim and i was asked my the home office to provide some evidences on the claim my lawyer has provided that and i am still in harmondsowrth wiating for the decision. the mP john mCdonnel aslo ahs written to ask why my cases is not being considered even under compassionate grounds in legacy.&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt; in here there are atleast 15 people i know who are also on legacy and who are facing removals. so for those with weak cases just be caerful there are a couple of them who went to liverpool and got arrersted there.&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;just thought i share this with you people.&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;finally can i have the number for CRTS4 and CRTS5 please some friends wnat to call their teams to see what they can do.&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;congrats on those who have ben granted.&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Erico&lt;br /&gt;

&lt;br /&gt;Hi, how long have you been in the UK and did you apply under long residency (10yrs) or (14 yrs )&lt;br /&gt;

&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;<br /><br />hello Faith  i have been in UK for 7 years now claim asylum in 2002 got refused and got removed came back did not claim asylum got arrested in 2003 and claim asylum again stayed in detention for over a year in harmondsrworth got released put in fresh claim in 2007 after all other appeals have been refused got  confirmation case is a legcy case though MP. fresh claim refused march 2010 detained to be removed judicial review lodged to stop flight bail granted in may kept signing and judicial review refused in August september got arrested again to be removed and now has fresh claim and waiting for outcome of the new fresh claim before possibly being removed or granted what ever God wants. most legacy cases in harmondsowrth have been here for minimum of five years. i hope i have asnwered you quetsion faith. my case was asylum<br />

<br /><br />Hi Erico, it is God's wish for you to do well in life, remember in psalm 126;5 says, they that sow in tears shall reap in joy.The same God maketh a way in the sea, and a path in the mighty waters. My brother have FAITH in God, always say to God &quot; over to you &quot;. Do not remember your past,  God will grant you your heart desire.<br />

<br /><br /><br /> hello Faith thanks for the kind words i rellay apprecite it yes i belive in God and his plans for me he knows it well. i am happy anyway if i am snet i gained my master form the UK so i cna use in africa whatvere happesn to me now is a win win situation for me i just wnat to be with ma new born baby thats all i want. Nosheen ye sthe highets number of detainess here is afghand, iraqis, indians and pakistanis, some have been here ten years and more so this immigration is troublesome to people no to be honest

#9 Ramsay10

Ramsay10

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 1,725 posts
  • england

Posted 23 October 2010 - 10:36 AM

Sorry to hear this bad news Erico hopefully soon you ll be granted.... god willing , are u in the detention centre now??

#10 nosheen786

nosheen786

Prefered Member

• Platinum Members
  • 2,338 posts
  • england

Posted 23 October 2010 - 10:45 AM

oh dear me....i hope my partner doesnt read this topic because he will be even more worried.... im now worried too - are most of these people singles or families and would you say they had 'weak' cases i.e no links to UK?<BR><BR>its such a shame to see you go erico - ur part of this forum ur one of the oldies! sad :(

Edited by nosheen786, 23 October 2010 - 10:46 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users