• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#91 Erico

Erico

• Platinum Members
  • 232 posts
  • cm

Posted 01 November 2010 - 07:42 PM

<br /><font size="3">courage mate it is not the end of the world. life goes on. be strong and good luck.</font><br />

<br /><br /><br />

Thanks for the mail and all the suport guys its really nice to know that i have afamit there that cares. by firday this weel i will know my flight details and then i will let you guys know. erico

#92 Erico

Erico

• Platinum Members
  • 232 posts
  • cm

Posted 03 November 2010 - 12:02 PM

<br />

&lt;br /&gt;&lt;font size=&quot;3&quot;&gt;courage mate it is not the end of the world. life goes on. be strong and good luck.&lt;/font&gt;&lt;br /&gt;

&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;<br /><br />Thanks for the mail and all the suport guys its really nice to know that i have afamit there that cares. by firday this weel i will know my flight details and then i will let you guys know. erico<br />

Hello Guys i have a lfight scheduled for firday at 7 pm i dont really wnat to fight this people so i will gon on the flight my new born baby and my partner really needs me so i wish to thank everyone here for their kind words , for the call cards that were snet to me by forum members and for all the advise and support. My God continue to grant you all your papare so that your dreams can come true. we shall be in contact i am sure becasue i wil still be following up this forum and updateing you about my progress as welll take care ladies and all the gentlemen in this group
erico
<br /><br /><br />

#93 samyconstantine

samyconstantine

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • 401 posts
  • dz

Posted 03 November 2010 - 05:24 PM

<br />

&lt;br /&gt;&lt;font size=&quot;3&quot;&gt;courage mate it is not the end of the world. life goes on. be strong and good luck.&lt;/font&gt;&lt;br /&gt;

&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;<br /><br />Thanks for the mail and all the suport guys its really nice to know that i have afamit there that cares. by firday this weel i will know my flight details and then i will let you guys know. erico<br />

Hello Guys i have a lfight scheduled for firday at 7 pm i dont really wnat to fight this people so i will gon on the flight my new born baby and my partner really needs me so i wish to thank everyone here for their kind words , for the call cards that were snet to me by forum members and for all the advise and support. My God continue to grant you all your papare so that your dreams can come true. we shall be in contact i am sure becasue i wil still be following up this forum and updateing you about my progress as welll take care ladies and all the gentlemen in this group
erico
<br /><br /><br />

ERICO take care wish you all the best you and your family

#94 Erico

Erico

• Platinum Members
  • 232 posts
  • cm

Posted 03 November 2010 - 06:59 PM

<br />

<br />

&lt;br /&gt;

&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;&amp;lt;font size=&amp;quot;3&amp;quot;&amp;gt;courage mate it is not the end of the world. life goes on. be strong and good luck.&amp;lt;/font&amp;gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;

&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Thanks for the mail and all the suport guys its really nice to know that i have afamit there that cares. by firday this weel i will know my flight details and then i will let you guys know. erico&lt;br /&gt;

<br /><br />Hello Guys i have a lfight scheduled for firday at 7 pm i dont really wnat to fight this people so i will gon on the flight my new born baby and my partner really needs me so i wish to thank everyone here for their kind words , for the call cards that were snet to me by forum members and for all the advise and support. My God continue to grant you all your papare so that your dreams can come true. we shall be in contact i am sure becasue i wil still be following up this forum and updateing you about my progress as welll take care ladies and all the gentlemen in this group<br />erico<br />&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;<br />

<br /><br />ERICO take care wish you all the best you and your family<br />

<br /><br /><br />

Thanks alot sammy constantine for the nice words and all the advise and help

#95 jemila

jemila

• Active Members
  • 72 posts
  • uk

Posted 03 November 2010 - 07:12 PM

ness

<br />

<br />

&lt;br /&gt;

&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Thanks for the mail and all the suport guys its really nice to know that i have afamit there that cares. by firday this weel i will know my flight details and then i will let you guys know. erico&lt;br /&gt;

<br /><br />Hello Guys i have a lfight scheduled for firday at 7 pm i dont really wnat to fight this people so i will gon on the flight my new born baby and my partner really needs me so i wish to thank everyone here for their kind words , for the call cards that were snet to me by forum members and for all the advise and support. My God continue to grant you all your papare so that your dreams can come true. we shall be in contact i am sure becasue i wil still be following up this forum and updateing you about my progress as welll take care ladies and all the gentlemen in this group<br />erico<br />&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;<br />

<br /><br />ERICO take care wish you all the best you and your family<br />

<br /><br /><br />

Thanks alot sammy constantine for the nice words and all the advise and help

HI Erico, Good luck mate and hope your future is full of love and happiness. On the plus side your are going to sunny Africa and escaping the cold winter. Enjoy your life because when one door closes another one opens

#96 Favour 2012

Favour 2012

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 897 posts
  • gb

Posted 03 November 2010 - 09:02 PM

What can i say Erico it is well with you , May God be with yopu now and always .

#97 daye1

daye1

• Active Members
  • 272 posts
  • uk

Posted 04 November 2010 - 06:12 PM

wish u all the best erico. good luck.

#98 Erico

Erico

• Platinum Members
  • 232 posts
  • cm

Posted 08 December 2010 - 04:39 PM

wish u all the best erico. good luck.

hello guys i am fine and doing great. i am fine enjoiying ma slef for now and hoping to start woring in january,. i wish to thnak evryone for all the support during my trials i relaly do appreciate it. erico

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users