• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#21 Erico

Erico

• Platinum Members
  • 232 posts
  • cm

Posted 23 October 2010 - 12:43 PM

<br />Erico. our hearts n minds are with you. i was in same situation last year. i was detained for 4 months. even with a wife n two kids born in uk. they did'nt detained whole family but me alone n gave ticket . in detention centres no human HO worker exist. only advice i can give you. keep on putting applications as even one is due they cannot  remove you. delay it as much as you can or take them to the high court on legacy cases ground and ask explanation of y other people like your circumstances have been granted. they use this discretion in very wrong way. n you should challenge this we will provide you with details of cases who have been granted even 3 years in country. <br />Anyways. on the other hand. i know what you feeling. Please contact Duncan n Lewis solicitors they are good.  02079234020. or contact adam 02072752751. he is an angle who fought for me n finally get me released from that hell. if they agree to take your case it will be on legal aid n i m sure of your release. God Bless You. All our prayers are with you. any thing i could help with u can contact me on 07886727410.<br />thanx<br />waqar<br />

<br /><br /><br />

Hello samiuk thanks for all the good info i relaly appreciate it. well ye smy acse is with duncan lewis they are the one spursuing my fresh claim base don new infomration that i gave the home office. well they are having my case at the moment so i ma just hoping for the best. i am happy atleast to see somone who ahs been detaiend and relseads and very confident. so have you been granted ? its ahsmae they put you in detenion depsite the fact that you have kids thats really bad. thansk for giving your number too man if i need any information and help and advise i will contact you directly i reallpy really appreciate the help and support am getting from you and from thsi forum. thanks once more guys i wil inform you if things change.

erico

#22 samiuk

samiuk

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 502 posts
  • england

Posted 23 October 2010 - 12:51 PM

another thing. which i came to know. H.O is only detaining those who get involved in any activity known to police. means if your D.O.B comes to police in any case whether you are not guilty, and your case in legacy waiting list. H.O will detain you and remove you. there is no criminal record needed as well. A doubt is enough. We will be grateful if you can answer these questions.

1) is any of detained legacy cases, anyone got a written pic requests?
2) anyone who got family or school going kids?
3) Have they got engaged with police recently?

as far as i know the people whom they want to refuse or remove they dont ask for their photos?
appreciate yor answer. So Guys plzzzz keep far away from police, like driving offense etc. this is the crucial time.

waqar

#23 Faith73

Faith73

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 513 posts
  • england

Posted 23 October 2010 - 12:58 PM

another thing. which i came to know. H.O is only detaining those who get involved in any activity known to police. means if your D.O.B comes to police in any case whether you are not guilty, and your case in legacy waiting list. H.O will detain you and remove you. there is no criminal record needed as well. A doubt is enough. We will be grateful if you can answer these questions.

as far as i know the people whom they want to refuse or remove they dont ask for their photos?
appreciate yor answer. So Guys plzzzz keep far away from police, like driving offense etc. this is the crucial time.

waqar

Hi Samiuk, concerning your last paragraph. Two of my mates have been granted without photo request.

#24 nosheen786

nosheen786

Prefered Member

• Platinum Members
  • 2,338 posts
  • england

Posted 23 October 2010 - 01:00 PM

salaams Waqar

my partners frend has been detained - hes been detained since last wednesday

he was asked for pics few months ago so they will ask for pics - im not sure why they need pics but i can guarantee they asked for his pics and he sent them straight away - hope that helps :)

#25 dekale

dekale

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • 458 posts
  • gb

Posted 23 October 2010 - 01:02 PM

domek your right - it IS a joke - it really is

Its all about ur fate and luck i guess - its a shame they dont use the same rules for everyone

thats very true!!!this system is a joke!!!! i personally know 4 pple who have been granted and they are not even in the country.one of them was deported imagine that !now they have given her,the other three went on their own after getting fed up for waiting over 10yrs.hope u get some thing good at the end erico.

#26 samiuk

samiuk

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 502 posts
  • england

Posted 23 October 2010 - 01:03 PM

i m happy that your case is with right people. well I am not granted yet. they released me cos they could.nt get my travel documents. in judicial review time my passport expired n they cud;nt get one till now. im also afraid if they get one then for us no legacy. rediculus. anyways. after release they tagged me for 6 months. im reporting weekly. they requested photos 10th oct,2010. im on council support. 3 kids. 2 started nursery school. lets pray a good decision. Be positive all the time bro. this time will boost your confidence in future n will strengthen you. Anything i could do for you would be a pleasure. Dun worry n Best of luck. Utilize your free time as plenty to do there. we all pray for your release.
waqar

#27 samiuk

samiuk

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 502 posts
  • england

Posted 23 October 2010 - 01:08 PM

waqar

Hi Samiuk, concerning your last paragraph. Two of my mates have been granted without photo request.

for over 30's they dont demand pics if they have recent even 1year old if they havent lost. for children n young people there are more chances of appearance change. they have all my family pics in march. n guess what they deamnd more this month. so its a joke sometimes. :)

#28 dekale

dekale

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • 458 posts
  • gb

Posted 23 October 2010 - 01:09 PM

waqar

its all about luck,there are pple who have commited criminal offences and have been granted.there is a woman and her three children who were deported,the woman was picked up from her place of work,no criminal record,and three children whose lives are now disrupted.with legacy,i think if u are in a team that is using long residency,u will be granted,but if u are under some horrible case worker who is dealing with asylum facts,u are doomed!!!! its just luck to get this paper.thats what we have to realise.

#29 olumy

olumy

• Active Members
  • 126 posts
  • england

Posted 23 October 2010 - 01:12 PM

I'll just like to say a big thank you to Erico and wish him all the best. Despite all his problem he still find time to let the rest of us know the other side of legacy. The information he provided is invaluable. This shows we shouldn't relax nor take things for granted.
We should all pray for Erico and the rest of us still waiting and hoping.
Thanks again Erico.

#30 dekale

dekale

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • 458 posts
  • gb

Posted 23 October 2010 - 01:14 PM

waqar

its all about luck,there are pple who have commited criminal offences and have been granted.there is a woman and her three children who were deported,the woman was picked up from her place of work,no criminal record,and three children whose lives are now disrupted.with legacy,i think if u are in a team that is using long residency,u will be granted,but if u are under some horrible case worker who is dealing with asylum facts,u are doomed!!!! its just luck to get this paper.thats what we have to realise.

on top of that,there are those who have been refused because they dont have enough evidence of continous residency!!!how does someone get all this when they have been refused to work,cant get p45s or proof of address,some pple cant even have a doctor register them!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users