• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Zzikhali

Zzikhali

• Active Members
  • 194 posts
  • england

Posted 06 January 2011 - 01:17 PM

Could anyone knows the contact numbers for Case Preparation Team in L/Pool, Department 87, P.O. BOX 306, L2 0QN please help.

#2 bombole

bombole

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • england

Posted 06 January 2011 - 07:14 PM

Could anyone knows the contact numbers for Case Preparation Team in L/Pool, Department 87, P.O. BOX 306, L2 0QN please help.

#3 bombole

bombole

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • england

Posted 06 January 2011 - 07:19 PM

hello brother , you can try to call them on these numbers:team1,telephone number:01512378203,team 8 ,telephone number:01512378003,team 10 tel:01512378050,team 15 tel:01512378009.try man, i hopefully you will get them so that they can tell you something great.

#4 Zzikhali

Zzikhali

• Active Members
  • 194 posts
  • england

Posted 11 January 2011 - 01:15 PM

It seems all these numbers are no longer working. thank you

#5 Tila

Tila

• Active Members
  • 210 posts
  • uk

Posted 17 April 2011 - 02:10 PM

IMMIGRATION: END OF LEGACY CASES
April 13 2011 at 5:33 PMrose IMMIGRATION: END OF LEGACY CASES

The legacy programme was introduced in 2006 to deal with all older cases. The case Resolution Directorate has now reviewed all older cases and work is underway to close the programme.

From April a small team the Case Assurance and Audit Unit [CAAU] was introduced to be responsible for some residual work on legacy cases. These are the cases that have been reviewed but not fully concluded.

If you believe that your case is being handled by CAAU please write to Case Assurance and Audit Unit Department 87, P.O Box 306 L2 0QN.

Alternatively, please do seek urgent legal advice from your legal representative as soon as possible to know the position of your matter if your case is still pending before the programme is fully closed, or for more information, please contact MartynsRose Solicitors.

#6 Tila

Tila

• Active Members
  • 210 posts
  • uk

Posted 17 April 2011 - 02:12 PM

IMMIGRATION: END OF LEGACY CASES
April 13 2011 at 5:33 PMrose IMMIGRATION: END OF LEGACY CASES

The legacy programme was introduced in 2006 to deal with all older cases. The case Resolution Directorate has now reviewed all older cases and work is underway to close the programme.

From April a small team the Case Assurance and Audit Unit [CAAU] was introduced to be responsible for some residual work on legacy cases. These are the cases that have been reviewed but not fully concluded.

If you believe that your case is being handled by CAAU please write to Case Assurance and Audit Unit Department 87, P.O Box 306 L2 0QN.

Alternatively, please do seek urgent legal advice from your legal representative as soon as possible to know the position of your matter if your case is still pending before the programme is fully closed, or for more information, please contact MartynsRose Solicitors.

i found this in my search its scary it looks like the cases that been transfered to Liverpool ar thos who will be refused ,I hoppe its not this

#7 Tila

Tila

• Active Members
  • 210 posts
  • uk

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:51 PM

I found this numbers in the web http://www.walsall.g...citizenship.htm i dont know if they ar the correct ones

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users