• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 BlessChild

BlessChild

• Active Members
  • 93 posts
  • gb

Posted 16 February 2011 - 03:02 PM

Greetings all! Just checked my ref no; and its gone, i wonder why??? i was beginning to get use to seeing and typing it, like my bank account pin number lol awww wellll!

This is what it's saying;

Search results
No results found for reference number c*******

Please check that the number above is correct. You must enter the full reference number in the search box.

If you have entered the correct number but no result is displayed, or if you do not know your full Home Office reference, please contact the Immigration Enquiry Bureau on 0870 606 7766 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 0870 606 7766 end_of_the_skype_highlighting.

hmmmm????? anyone with similar experience????

#2 samou2006

samou2006

Advanced Member

• Platinum Members
  • 354 posts
  • gb

Posted 16 February 2011 - 03:17 PM

i bleschild
which team are u with?
when did u receive pict request?
thanks

#3 BlessChild

BlessChild

• Active Members
  • 93 posts
  • gb

Posted 16 February 2011 - 03:34 PM

i bleschild
which team are u with?
when did u receive pict request?
thanks

Hi samou2006,

Pic request NOV last year,
crts18

#4 nosheen786

nosheen786

Prefered Member

• Platinum Members
  • 2,338 posts
  • england

Posted 16 February 2011 - 10:38 PM

same here - same team crts4 - ref gone
pics sent feb 2010 - 1 year next week!

#5 Robben Island

Robben Island

• Active Members
  • 270 posts
  • uk

Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:57 PM

Greetings all! Just checked my ref no; and its gone, i wonder why??? i was beginning to get use to seeing and typing it, like my bank account pin number lol awww wellll!

Search results

Please check that the number above is correct. You must enter the full reference number in the search box.

If you have entered the correct number but no result is displayed, or if you do not know your full Home Office reference, please contact the Immigration Enquiry Bureau on 0870 606 7766 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 0870 606 7766 end_of_the_skype_highlighting.

You will receive your ILR on 23 February 20011...date granted 9 February 2011

#6 Hoanitrinh

Hoanitrinh

Advanced Member

• New Members
  • 340 posts
  • uk

Posted 17 February 2011 - 12:31 AM

Search results

hmmmm????? anyone with similar experience?? Vv.

#7 Hoanitrinh

Hoanitrinh

Advanced Member

• New Members
  • 340 posts
  • uk

Posted 17 February 2011 - 12:36 AM

My ref disappear in ages but still waiting, its shows exactly the same as yours. When i rang them up the lady said its incompleted... Well well well waitng waitng and waitng,,,,but my other half is still showing, and they said we r in the same teM crts 14 but now my other half just got another request for photos and documentation....and his team now ic crts 10... I dunno wat ia happening???

#8 Robben Island

Robben Island

• Active Members
  • 270 posts
  • uk

Posted 17 February 2011 - 12:38 AM

My ref disappear in ages but still waiting, its shows exactly the same as yours. When i rang them up the lady said its incompleted... Well well well waitng waitng and waitng,,,,but my other half is still showing, and they said we r in the same teM crts 14 but now my other half just got another request for photos and documentation....and his team now ic crts 10... I dunno wat ia happening???

i was with CRTS10, granted ILR last week CRTS6

Edited by Robben Island, 17 February 2011 - 12:38 AM.

#9 Hoanitrinh

Hoanitrinh

Advanced Member

• New Members
  • 340 posts
  • uk

Posted 17 February 2011 - 01:01 AM

i was with CRTS10, granted ILR last week CRTS6

Did u get asked for second photos and documents? Cos now my hubby have to send them, by monday we have to do that? Anyway. COngratulation on your freedom xx

#10 BlessChild

BlessChild

• Active Members
  • 93 posts
  • gb

Posted 17 February 2011 - 01:29 PM

Search results

Thanks! and congratulations on your ILR grant, but what make you say that about your predicted grant/received dates???? Just curious!

Edited by BlessChild, 17 February 2011 - 01:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users