3 replies to this topic

#1 Hoanitrinh

Hoanitrinh

Advanced Member

• New Members
  • 340 posts
  • uk

Posted 20 February 2011 - 11:29 PM

We send all original docs and photos as requested last fri by express mail, HO suppose to receive it on monday... I wonder how do we know the receive it as last time they didnt send anything back to us... So how do u get hold of them to find out if they reiceved it??? Does anyone know how? Or have done it before? Or shall i rinh 0870???

#2 denral

denral

• Platinum Members
  • 150 posts
  • england

Posted 20 February 2011 - 11:40 PM

We send all original docs and photos as requested last fri by express mail, HO suppose to receive it on monday... I wonder how do we know the receive it as last time they didnt send anything back to us... So how do u get hold of them to find out if they reiceved it??? Does anyone know how? Or have done it before? Or shall i rinh 0870???

have you sent those documents on recorded delivery? you should then have a royalmail reference number, which you could find out at royal mail website under the option "track and trace".
Good Luck :-)

you can find the reference number on your posted receipt!

Edited by denral, 20 February 2011 - 11:41 PM.

#3 Hoanitrinh

Hoanitrinh

Advanced Member

• New Members
  • 340 posts
  • uk

Posted 21 February 2011 - 10:29 PM

have you sent those documents on recorded delivery? you should then have a royalmail reference number, which you could find out at royal mail website under the option "track and trace".

It was my soli who sent it, ho suppose to receive it today, im. Just worried that why my ref has dissapear but my partner ref still showin, plus on the 4th he has to go and sign, many ppl have been arrested when they went to sign, dealine nearly end im just so worried of the wosrt...

#4 asyariza

asyariza

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • ad

Posted 10 March 2011 - 04:56 PM

It was my soli who sent it, ho suppose to receive it today, im. Just worried that why my ref has dissapear but my partner ref still showin, plus on the 4th he has to go and sign, many ppl have been arrested when they went to sign, dealine nearly end im just so worried of the wosrt...

hi ! Crts 10 asked me same documents photos pastport etc.And I send some of them on 18 feb ,I checked from royal mail web site they recived on 19 feb.from now on for both of us finger cross.also I search ho ref it says CRTS 11 dealing with my case..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users