• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SALI110

SALI110

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • england

Posted 03 April 2011 - 04:57 AM

HI , I JUST RECIVED A POST FROM CASE RESOLUTION DIRECTORATE THEY ASKIG MY PHOTOS ,FORM NAME IS 'NAC3' ANY IDEA IS GOOD OR BAD NEWS .ALSO ANY KNOW THE MEANINIG OF NAC3 ,WOT KIND OF FORM IS THAT ?

#2 uk71

uk71

• Active Members
  • 242 posts
  • england

Posted 03 April 2011 - 10:24 AM

are a non asylum case
NAC stand as non asylum case 3 its the team i thing . Did they asked you for just ur photos? me they asked pics passport document id.... even a non asylum they put them in legacy . i think can be good as can be not , but hope its good depends your case

#3 SALI110

SALI110

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • england

Posted 04 April 2011 - 02:56 AM

are a non asylum case
NAC stand as non asylum case 3 its the team i thing . Did they asked you for just ur photos? me they asked pics passport document id.... even a non asylum they put them in legacy . i think can be good as can be not , but hope its good depends your case

besically i came in uk jan 2001 as a student till 2006 i was student then after 2006 ukba arrest me illigeal working in warehouse after that they detain me 2 days then they release me and mention each week u have to go police station .after few month they refused to give me visa and post me a letter to leave country on aug2006 since after that i was underground .but last week i recived a letter from ukba they asking my passport and photos and more documents like dependent or council tax etc,etc so my ? i did not apply and kind of appeal its come automatically cause.
is good news or bad news also wen the arrest me in 2006 the kept my passport .now in that letter they asking my passport and phots and any dependent proofs y /

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users