#1 Zamathyvisions

Zamathyvisions

• Active Members
  • 21 posts
  • uk

Posted 30 May 2011 - 03:28 PM

Greetings;

Thanks for your interest.

My PSW is running out in September 2011, and wondering what options might be available to me. Can I change from PSW to tier 4 as i'm enrolled with ICAEW since 2009 but due to job commitments couldn't prepare exams. If I can please guide me
a) How much money should be kept in my account and for HOW long ( some says it's 28 days, and some 3 months with varied figure for balance)
B) I'm working Part time for three different employer, would my employers be required to comply with Home office rules about advertisement in national news papers etc?

I really appreciate your time and inteterst and looking forward to hear from you guys soon ;-)

#2 sara997

sara997

• Platinum Members
  • 97 posts
  • gb

Posted 31 May 2011 - 10:06 PM

Greetings;

Thanks for your interest.

My PSW is running out in September 2011, and wondering what options might be available to me. Can I change from PSW to tier 4 as i'm enrolled with ICAEW since 2009 but due to job commitments couldn't prepare exams. If I can please guide me
a) How much money should be kept in my account and for HOW long ( some says it's 28 days, and some 3 months with varied figure for balance)
B) I'm working Part time for three different employer, would my employers be required to comply with Home office rules about advertisement in national news papers etc?

I really appreciate your time and inteterst and looking forward to hear from you guys soon ;-)

Hi

Better you get advice from qualified consultant.

cheers

soni

#3 white rose visas

white rose visas

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Interests:Providing advice and support on Tier 1 General, PSW, Tier 2 & Settlement Visas. Fixed fees and clear pricing structure, same day service available.
  • uk

Posted 13 June 2011 - 11:09 AM

1) You can switch from PSW to Tier 4, if you meet the requirements - (guidance notes are very clear on the requirements...)

2) Similarly it is permitted to switch from PSW to Tier 2, and the RLMT may not be required, dependant on how long you have worked for your employer.

Best Wishes
Kim

#4 sah10406

sah10406

Prefered Member

• Global Moderators
  • 5,949 posts
  • uk

Posted 13 June 2011 - 11:38 AM

Can I change from PSW to tier 4 as i'm enrolled with ICAEW since 2009 but due to job commitments couldn't prepare exams.

You need to check with them whether they are happy to sponsor you under Tier 4.

How much money should be kept in my account and for HOW long ( some says it's 28 days, and some 3 months with varied figure for balance)

What information are you looking at that says 3 months? UKBA guidance and web-pages are all very clear about the Tier 4 maintenance requirements.

I'm working Part time for three different employer, would my employers be required to comply with Home office rules about advertisement in national news papers etc?

First you need to check whether the job is a graduate level job. If not, they cannot sponsor you under Tier 2. Speak to the HR people at your employer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users