Jump to content



  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 krishi


    Junior Member

  • Active Members
  • 117 posts
  • in

Posted 05 July 2011 - 08:07 AM

Hi I am on Tier-2 (General) Working as a Retail Manager for a Company.My Company was about to takeover by a New Company

and they are going to apply for a Sponsor's Licence for the New Company.They are taking over all the employees in the company

to the New company once the new company Gets a Sponsors Licence do i need to apply for a Visa Again or Can i continue

working on the visa which i got it with the Previous Company as My contract and Position which i hold in the company are all

same nothing is changing working at the same premises but with a different company name. and as for the Long Residency

rules i need to be here for 10 years continuos Residence to get Permanent Residence My 10 years continous Residence

comes on october2014 and My 5 years tier-2 will be on Feb2015.Does this Break my Continous Residence if the company

uses Tupe .Many Thanks Like to get a Suggestion ASAP Please

#2 Gentleman of Leisure

Gentleman of Leisure

    Prefered Member

  • Global Moderators
  • 10,145 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Rio de Janeiro
  • br

Posted 05 July 2011 - 09:09 AM

Guidance 192

You do not need to apply to us if your job changes in other ways (for example, because you change to a new job with the same employer in the same SOC code, your pay increases, or you move to a new job under TUPE arrangements following a takeover, merger or de-merger)

and for your employer:
Sponsor takeovers

#3 krishi


    Junior Member

  • Active Members
  • 117 posts
  • in

Posted 05 July 2011 - 02:15 PM

Thank you for your reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users