Photo

Notice Of Decision (Refusal To Grant Leave To Remain)

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#1 Faith73

Faith73

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 513 posts
  • england

Posted 08 July 2011 - 07:39 PM

Today will always be remembered. Some of you know my story. I got home and my mrs gave me an envelop (white addressed from Croydon. I opened it and saw it written boldly NOTICE OF DECISION

REFUSAL TO GRANT LEAVE TO REMAIN.

It states that- I applied for indefinite leave to remain on a basis of 14 years long residency, but the application was refused.
In view of the fact that i failed to provide evidence of my entry into the United Kingdom and of my residence in the uk prior to 20--, the Secretary of State is not satisfied that you have been living in the uk from 199- till 200-
as i have claimed.
Moreover, you have failed to show that you had valid leave or remain in the uk when i made my application, you are not entitled to appeal against the decision. If you have evidence that you had valid leave to enter or remain in the uk at the time of your application you should submit that evidence immediately.
Your application for leave to remain in he UK has been refused and you no longer have any known basis of stay here. ~There is no right of appeal against this refusal.
Your documents have been forwarded to your regional local enforcement office. You must now contact them (between the hours of 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday) by tel on 01279 680691 by 15 July 2011 at the latest to discuss your daparture from the UK.

The second letter states that- Thank you for your application of 2.. feb 2007 for indefinite leave to remain in thuk on a basis of 14 yrs long residency. I apologise for the delay in responding to your application bla bla. almost 20 years in the UK. No photo request, no questionaire etc. I emailed Jonathan Sedgwick, I sent a letter to non asylum cohort in croydon signed for two weeks ago. I got the refusal to grant ILR

#2 Favour 2012

Favour 2012

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 888 posts
  • gb

Posted 08 July 2011 - 07:47 PM

Hey bro, do not be discouraged go and meet a solicitor and discuss ur options do not give up pls hv u got kids if u hv pls send them all their school stuff

Edited by favour11, 08 July 2011 - 07:49 PM.

#3 Faith73

Faith73

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 513 posts
  • england

Posted 08 July 2011 - 07:51 PM

Hey bro, do not be discouraged go and meet a solicitor and discuss ur options do not give up pls hv u got kids if u hv pls send them all their school stuff

Thanks, tried to ring my solicitor, but could not get through. Will do tommorow

#4 Aladdin

Aladdin

Prefered Member

• Platinum Members
  • 648 posts
  • england

Posted 08 July 2011 - 08:32 PM

You almost there brother just need to push them a bit more about ur entrence dates in uk.
I feel ur ILR soon in ur hands
God be with you fight for your babies and wife pls
Insallh we all granted soon
Aladdin and family

#5 bahwe

bahwe

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • 419 posts
  • uk

Posted 08 July 2011 - 08:46 PM

Today will always be remembered. Some of you know my story. I got home and my mrs gave me an envelop (white addressed from Croydon. I opened it and saw it written boldly NOTICE OF DECISION

It states that- I applied for indefinite leave to remain on a basis of 14 years long residency, but the application was refused.
In view of the fact that i failed to provide evidence of my entry into the United Kingdom and of my residence in the uk prior to 20--, the Secretary of State is not satisfied that you have been living in the uk from 199- till 200-
as i have claimed.
Moreover, you have failed to show that you had valid leave or remain in the uk when i made my application, you are not entitled to appeal against the decision. If you have evidence that you had valid leave to enter or remain in the uk at the time of your application you should submit that evidence immediately.
Your application for leave to remain in he UK has been refused and you no longer have any known basis of stay here. ~There is no right of appeal against this refusal.
Your documents have been forwarded to your regional local enforcement office. You must now contact them (between the hours of 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday) by tel on 01279 680691 by 15 July 2011 at the latest to discuss your daparture from the UK.

The second letter states that- Thank you for your application of 2.. feb 2007 for indefinite leave to remain in thuk on a basis of 14 yrs long residency. I apologise for the delay in responding to your application bla bla. almost 20 years in the UK. No photo request, no questionaire etc. I emailed Jonathan Sedgwick, I sent a letter to non asylum cohort in croydon signed for two weeks ago. I got the refusal to grant ILR

R U under legacy?

Married? Kids?

#6 Faith73

Faith73

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 513 posts
  • england

Posted 08 July 2011 - 08:53 PM

as i have claimed.

R U under legacy?

Married? Kids?

Thanks for your reply, yes i am married ( which was done back home on our behalf) No kids yet. Yes under Legacy, Applied feb 2007 under long residency

#7 deejayb

deejayb

Moderator (Legacy Forum)

• Moderators
  • 1,468 posts
  • uk

Posted 08 July 2011 - 09:09 PM

as i have claimed.

If you have proof of entry or evidence of residence then you should submit them. think they need either of those evidences to confirm that you have been here that long. Do not despair. Keep fighting and ILR will be on the way

#8 elbasan

elbasan

• Active Members
  • 183 posts
  • uk

Posted 08 July 2011 - 09:12 PM

contact your solicitor,and send them a reconsideration letter for your case for the sake of 20 long years you have been here,it looks like a life time ,you never know maybe they change their mind,maybe someone else will consider it.

#9 bahwe

bahwe

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • 419 posts
  • uk

Posted 08 July 2011 - 09:12 PM

The refusal letter is a refusal for the application u have originally made, it is stating that u haven't been granted because of lack of evidence, so u r not refused under legacy. People granted under legacy might be people who had their original claim refused, when they r granted they would be granted under paragrah 395c.

I think u should talk to ur lawyer as I believe u r still under legacy. also a fresh claim under art8 is possible in ur case.

All the best

#10 Faith73

Faith73

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 513 posts
  • england

Posted 08 July 2011 - 09:18 PM

as i have claimed.

If you have proof of entry or evidence of residence then you should submit them. think they need either of those evidences to confirm that you have been here that long. Do not despair. Keep fighting and ILR will be on the way

The proof entry (passport with student visa) was given to a lawyer back in 1995 and died of heart attack. When i knew that in 2003 the long residency will be in place, i started keeping documents from 2005 and i applied in 2007 feb. My brother i am confused at the momment. They grant criminals ( Rapist, murderers etc) and we are refused.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users