Jump to content


Offer From School To Work For Them

  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Ceca


    New Member

  • Platinum Members
  • 24 posts
  • uk

Posted 30 July 2011 - 01:02 PM

Hi everyone,

I have been in UK on student visa since October 2007. All courses I did are related to Early Years and completed them succesfully. I have completed Montessori Course and was offered from the Montessory College to stay and work for them. The Diploma I have from the Montessori College is International and is equal to NVQ4 for which I don't get enough points as required by the new rules from the Points Based Sistem and the last course is Professional diploma in Child Health and Social Care for which I get 120 credit points from Middlesex University- again not enough.

I have finished back home BA in Teaching Englich Language and Literature and spoke with NARIC and was told that in most cases so far BA from my country from my University is equal to BA here but they can only issue the letter for equivalncy with the Original University Degree.

Now the problem is the original University degree in my country is given only twice a year and I have to wait till December 2011 and the Montessori Nursery wants to apply for my work permit in September as my visa under TIER4 expires 31 November 2011. Could they apply with the certificate that is issued from the University that I have compleated BA or I have to wait for the original?

Thank you very much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users