2 replies to this topic

#1 GUI

GUI

• Active Members
  • 58 posts
  • uk

Posted 04 August 2011 - 11:19 AM

Hi

I have a query, Iím currently under old Work Permit scheme issued in 2007, my company has been recently taken over and we have been informed that we will be all covered under TUPE .I assume this need to be informed to the Home Office but my question is does this come under Technical changes or will this require a new application to be made considering everything remains same job, salary apart from working from X company to Y company.

Any replies would be much helpful

Thanks

#2 aaaabbb

aaaabbb

Prefered Member

• Immigration Solicitors
  • 616 posts
  • england

Posted 04 August 2011 - 08:23 PM

Hi

I have a query, I'm currently under old Work Permit scheme issued in 2007, my company has been recently taken over and we have been informed that we will be all covered under TUPE .I assume this need to be informed to the Home Office but my question is does this come under Technical changes or will this require a new application to be made considering everything remains same job, salary apart from working from X company to Y company.

Any replies would be much helpful

Thanks

It's a technical change. Guidance for employers here: http://www.ukba.home...s-of-employment

Form can be found here: http://www.ukba.home...ntapplications/

Make sure your employer is made aware of this as the UKBA could curtail your leave if they aren't notified of a technical change.

#3 robertrozarioa

robertrozarioa

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • uk

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:27 PM

Hi GUI,

Did you apply for your ILR already. Did you have any issues on your technical change application.

I am on work permit as well and my company was taken over under TUPE in 2010. My employer couldnt find any record of tehnical chnage done during that time. So I alerted them to do that again if in case its not done. They have sent the application form , but havent heard from HO till now althought its 3 weeks now.

I am going to my ILR application in 2 weeks. So Would like to know how it will affect my application from your experience

Regards

Robert

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users