Help Need For Friendapplying for tier 2 general
Posted 20 December 2011 - 09:44 PM
1) he can switch to tier 2 from tier 4?
2) he will get 5 years visa?
3) he can continue working for Tesco once he got his work permit from different sponsor?
4) he can work any where he wants?
5) he is assured that UKBA never write on work permits (visa sticker) that you can only work for your sponsor?
I am agree with the first question but remaining 4 statements are not convincing me so I will appreciate if some one can help us before he go ahead. Thanks
he is a student and working in Tesco but he prefers to get work permit instead of applying for an extension and would like to keep working for Tesco. is it possible? please share your experience. Best Regards
Posted 20 December 2011 - 09:49 PM
Posted 21 December 2011 - 07:30 PM
You are absolutely right. The answers to the other questions are certainly 'no'.
Thank you Victoria. i have informed him about your clear answer. Regards
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users