Jump to content


Travelling While Naturalisation Application In Process

  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Mutly


    Prefered Member

  • Active Members
  • 10,453 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • ad

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:06 PM

If you don't mind, is there any place, forums, threads or otherwise where I can find out rough times for those who applied in January 2012 and when they are expected to have their application processed successfully ? What factors can delay a spouse naturalization ?

There are threads in the timeline section of the nationality subforum where many members have posted experiences. You can refer to those as an indication, but they are not conclusive for all applicants, you don't need to worry about a problem with the application if someone has been approved before you. If all documents were sent nothing would delay your application specifically but that doesn't necessarily mean it'll be processed at the same speed as other submitted at the same time.

#12 selectme


    New Member

  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Location:kent
  • england

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:26 PM

Thanks Mutley and Victoria.

Let's just pray it's sooner rather than later....

#13 tarmar


    Junior Member

  • Active Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:53 PM

HI victoria and other members

Last glinch to clear.

I am going to apply on 24th dec on 3 year marriage route,forms states you have to include your spouse passport as well,first i was thinking to take NCS appointment so we both can have our passports with us.

after reading your above thread that if you attest your passport from solicitor/notarry you dont need to send origional.can i attest both passport copy and remaining origional paper direct to home office so i dont need NCS service.

kindly confirm--thanks

#14 Victoria


    Prefered Member

  • UK Immigration Consultants
  • 42,795 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:London
  • Interests:MediVisas UK LLP

    Level 3 OISC Immigration Specialists
    Consultations by appointment only

    Tel: +44 (0) 207 953 3090
    Fax: +44 (0) 207 953 3091
  • uk

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:25 PM

Yes. You can use a solicitor and get certified copies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users