• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 demsortess

demsortess

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • in

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:21 PM

Just looking over the Visa application for my wife (VAF4A settlement as a spouse).
Wanted to double check the correct way to answer a couple of questions.
- I am a British citizen from birth, my daughter has a British passport.

1: What is the main purpose of your application to come to the UK?
Would to join family be good enough or settle and work eg

2: section 7 travellers under the age of 18. It asks for her details and plans , etc. We already listed her as our child, That she is our dependant and will travel with us in section 4 and 8. So would I be correct in thinking we don't enter our daughter in section 7 because she isn't an applicant?

3: section 8 your sponsor (me). 8.2.9 If your sponsor is in the UK when did they first arrive? (guidance: if your sponsor has been a British citizen since they where born please enter their date of birth here)
Should I leave this blank as I am currently not in the UK?

4: section 8.6 Do you intend to work in the UK (applicant) Guidance: tell us what you intend to do and give details of any employment you have already set up. What kind of thing are they looking for here?
We have no offers of employment for her.

Micheal I guess you would have joined with your wife by now in UK. Have you found answers for 8.2.9 and 8.6. If yes then please tell me what would be the answers?

#12 Alban

Alban

• Platinum Members
  • 595 posts
  • il

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:35 AM

Just looking over the Visa application for my wife (VAF4A settlement as a spouse).

2: section 7 travellers under the age of 18. It asks for her details and plans , etc. We already listed her as our child, That she is our dependant and will travel with us in section 4 and 8. So would I be correct in thinking we don't enter our daughter in section 7 because she isn't an applicant?

3: section 8 your sponsor (me). 8.2.9 If your sponsor is in the UK when did they first arrive? (guidance: if your sponsor has been a British citizen since they where born please enter their date of birth here)

4: section 8.6 Do you intend to work in the UK (applicant) Guidance: tell us what you intend to do and give details of any employment you have already set up. What kind of thing are they looking for here?

Micheal I guess you would have joined with your wife by now in UK. Have you found answers for 8.2.9 and 8.6. If yes then please tell me what would be the answers?

I can't Belived, still determined not to take legal advice!!!!!!!?

#13 demsortess

demsortess

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • in

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:23 AM

I can't Belived, still determined not to take legal advice!!!!!!!?

If I am asking suggestions it does not mean that I dont know the answers. I just feel happier when I get responses from fellow forum members. Not everyone would be brainy to know all the answers I suppose. Everyone gets doubt and so am.

Anyway, if you know the answers please tell and help people !!!!!!!?

#14 Alban

Alban

• Platinum Members
  • 595 posts
  • il

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:26 AM

You been told what really you need

#15 Alban

Alban

• Platinum Members
  • 595 posts
  • il

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:35 AM

http://www.ukresiden...-monthpakistan/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Spouse visa, Maintenance, childs visa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users