• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 deltazone

deltazone

• Active Members
  • 94 posts
  • uk

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:01 PM

Hi Family My Question Is How Do I Get My Passport Back From Home Office As I Hv Been Granted DLR Back In Fab 2012 My Soliciros Keep Asking CAAU To Send My Passport Back But Unfortunately Reply, Is There Any One Who Is In The Same Situation Like Me Please Help Me Out Tell Me What To Do I Alraedy Involve My MP Even He Dindn't Get Any Answer From Them

#2 chadu

chadu

• Active Members
  • 53 posts
  • england

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:57 PM

Hi, I was in the same situation as you back in january, when I got DLR and I involve my MP to enquire about my original documents that is College certificates and Passport...after waiting for nearly 3 months I got them delivered by DX mail with all the previous documents send but my passport was missing with a standard letter explaining that they cannot find it and it has been misplaced some whre within departments...So dont worry they will send you back your passport if you keep let the MP involve in enquiring it may take time but keep sending them email also...

#3 deltazone

deltazone

• Active Members
  • 94 posts
  • uk

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:05 PM

Thank You Chadu for your reply

#4 Alban

Alban

• Platinum Members
  • 597 posts
  • il

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:41 PM

Hi friend

If I was you, I will make an official complaint, as the Home Office has a guide in there website. How to complain
http://www.ukba.home...kingacomplaint/

Good luck

#5 deltazone

deltazone

• Active Members
  • 94 posts
  • uk

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:07 AM

Thank you Alban

#6 chadu

chadu

• Active Members
  • 53 posts
  • england

Posted 27 April 2012 - 04:43 PM

HI FELLOW FORUMIST,

MY DLR WAS ISSUED ON SEPERATE SHEET OF A4 SIZE PAPER WHICH SOME OF US CALL IT IMMIGRATION STATUES DOCUMENT....

MY QUESTION IS WILL CAAU ENDORSE THE DLR PERMIT ON TO MY NEW PASSPORT...AND IF IS POSSIBLE ANYONE HAS EXPERIENCE SOMETHING LIKE THIS BEFORE....PLEASE ADVISE....THANKING YOU ALL IN ADVANCE.....

#7 deltazone

deltazone

• Active Members
  • 94 posts
  • uk

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:16 AM

yes they can do it for £250 return in 8 days £650 in same day in my opinion its totaly waste of money u can travel on that A4 status document if u like just carry yr passport with it and go where ever u like , coz in near future when u will get yr ILR i think u hv to pay for that again so its batter that leave it as it is let the right time to come for that atleast ILR

#8 Legal Eagle

Legal Eagle

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 01:28 PM

Best thing never give your passport to ukba if u get dlr or ilr let them send status papers as soon u get those then use one day services to put visa on passport it cost but u not gona lose your passport home office allways does these thing I did same

#9 chadu

chadu

• Active Members
  • 53 posts
  • england

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:13 PM

HI FELLOW FORUMIST,

MY DLR WAS ISSUED ON SEPERATE SHEET OF A4 SIZE PAPER WHICH SOME OF US CALL IT IMMIGRATION STATUES DOCUMENT....

MY QUESTION IS WILL CAAU ENDORSE THE DLR PERMIT ON TO MY NEW PASSPORT...AND IF IS POSSIBLE ANYONE HAS EXPERIENCE SOMETHING LIKE THIS BEFORE....PLEASE ADVISE....THANKING YOU ALL IN ADVANCE.....

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR ADVISE I WILL KEEP THAT IN MIND SO LONG I CAN TRAVEL WITH THE STATUS DOCUMENT + PASSPORT ALL THE TIME I WILL BE ALRIGHT NO NEED OF WASTING MONEY BECAUSE ....IT WILL BE DUE FOR RENEWAL IN 2 YEARS TIME.....

#10 Legal Eagle

Legal Eagle

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:37 PM

Deltazone it. It 650 one day service. It it worth to pay then world is open for u for travel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users