• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 Alieu2

Alieu2

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • england

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:40 PM

I don't think if you pay now you will pay later for ILR stamp to be tranfered in your passport! because when renewing your DLR, you will have to send your already stamp passport, all they will do is put your new stamp in your passport, i have seen lots of people with similar things like this..

#12 Alieu2

Alieu2

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • england

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:42 PM

OOh! one more thing!! how do someone goes about this process of transfering DLR in to passport? please help am in the same situation.

#13 chadu

chadu

• Active Members
  • 53 posts
  • england

Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:55 AM

Hi Deltazone....can you give me more information on how do you go about this process...is it you send it to caau in liverpool or can it be done in croydon or which website can I refer for this can of information...thank you mate...

#14 deltazone

deltazone

• Active Members
  • 94 posts
  • uk

Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:58 PM

Hi, Chadu i`m not sure about the information you asking , I think its batter you call on 0870 606 7766 they can help you in that matter

#15 krb6720

krb6720

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • england

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:33 PM

Dear ALL, MY DLR WAS ISSUED ON SEPARATE SHEET OF A4 SIZE PAPER (RESIDENT PERMIT) FOR THREE YEARS, CAN ANY ONE GUIDE ME: I WANT TO GO SAUDI ARABIA FOR RELIGIOUS EVENT IN JAN 2013 BUT I CANNOT AFFORD EXTRA MONEY TO ENDORSE MY STICKER ON PASSPORT, MY POINT IS THAT SOME ONE TOLD ME THAT YOU CANNOT TRAVEL SAUDI ARABIA WITH SEPARATE SHEET RESIDENT PERMIT AND YOU NEED TO ENDORSE ON PASSPORT. SIR PLEASE ANY ONE HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE FOR TRAVELLING IN PAST WITHOUT ENDORSEMENT. ONE MORE POINT IF I SEND MY PASSPORT FOR ENDORSEMENT WHICH TYPE OF APPLICATION FORM REQUIRED (PLEASE GIVE ME LINK OF FORM AND NUMBER) I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL FOR THIS ACT OF KINDNESS.

#16 krb6720

krb6720

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • england

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:45 PM

DEAR ALL: MY FRIEND SENT ME THIS, PLEASE READ THIS ALSO:

SCHENGEN VISA REQUIREMENTS
  • The applicant must legally reside in the UK. Foreign nationals residing in the UK will have been granted leave to remain for a period of over 6 months as a Student, working holiday maker, Tier 1 General/PSW, Tier 2, 5 etc…
  • Their UK residency permit must be endorsed in the applicant’s passport or on the new ICFN biometric card. Home Office stamps or vignettes that have been endorsed on separate paper documents (Immigration Status Document) will not be accepted by the embassy. – If the applicant is in the UK as a dependant s/he will be required to produce his/her original marriage/birth certificate along with the original passport of the person they are depending on
  • The applicant’s UK visa must exceed the return date of the proposed trip by more than THREE months
  • The applicant’s passport must exceed the return date of the proposed trip by more than THREE months and must have a full blank VISA PAGE for the visa vignette to be endorsed. (the spouses’ passport must be valid for at least three months where applicable)

#17 krb6720

krb6720

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • england

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:55 PM

DEAR ALL,

PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE EMAIL ADDRESS OF LIVERPOOL UKBA FOR MY ABOVE QUERY. THANKS

#18 Adeel80

Adeel80

Adeel

• Platinum Members
  • 304 posts
  • england

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:53 PM

Dear ALL, MY DLR WAS ISSUED ON SEPARATE SHEET OF A4 SIZE PAPER (RESIDENT PERMIT) FOR THREE YEARS, CAN ANY ONE GUIDE ME: I WANT TO GO SAUDI ARABIA FOR RELIGIOUS EVENT IN JAN 2013 BUT I CANNOT AFFORD EXTRA MONEY TO ENDORSE MY STICKER ON PASSPORT, MY POINT IS THAT SOME ONE TOLD ME THAT YOU CANNOT TRAVEL SAUDI ARABIA WITH SEPARATE SHEET RESIDENT PERMIT AND YOU NEED TO ENDORSE ON PASSPORT. SIR PLEASE ANY ONE HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE FOR TRAVELLING IN PAST WITHOUT ENDORSEMENT. ONE MORE POINT IF I SEND MY PASSPORT FOR ENDORSEMENT WHICH TYPE OF APPLICATION FORM REQUIRED (PLEASE GIVE ME LINK OF FORM AND NUMBER) I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL FOR THIS ACT OF KINDNESS.

I booked for same day service but they didn't stamp my sticker on my passport instead issued me a biometric card.
I've traveled in Saudia already with this card with my passport and of course Saudi embassy won't accept this A4 size visa paper separately.
Once you will be issued biometric card then you would have to apply for the Saudi visa together with card and your passport. Regards

#19 krb6720

krb6720

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • england

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:16 PM

I booked for same day service but they didn't stamp my sticker on my passport instead issued me a biometric card.
I've traveled in Saudia already with this card with my passport and of course Saudi embassy won't accept this A4 size visa paper separately.
Once you will be issued biometric card then you would have to apply for the Saudi visa together with card and your passport. Regards

Mr. Adeel Thank you very much for your kind answer. Regards.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users