• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#21 TRS2010

TRS2010

• Active Members
  • 221 posts
  • england

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:38 PM

hi guys,i am affraid to tell you this ,but i called the caau manchister for update and didn't sound good for me anyway as they told me my application don't appear to have any outstanding, although i have been asked for passport pictures and documents in august when i thought it the end of my case. and when i asked why did you then requested passport photos ... if my case wouldn't be considered under legacy as i am non asylum case ,she said we requested it to localise you and see where you are and who you are when we proceed the detention or deportation!!!! (knowing that i have been here for 10 years with two children and one of them will be a british soon) she suggested to put a further submission is that possible whilste you have a pending case??

What do you mean one the children will be british soon , is the father BC or has ILR ? Anyways not important , the thing is if i were you , i would try and put all necessary documents together because honestly , the HO is now under pressure to deport people and if you don't do something it might turn out bad for you . It might be true what that person told you because they are under pressure to clear the outstanding cases by the end of the year , so anything is possible . Its difficult for you as you can't do anything apart from sending further info . Good luck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users