What Could Happen If I Chase My Appeal Of 2 Years Up ?Appeal withdraw by Ukba
Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:14 AM
My full story : my wife and i came in to the country on a visiting visa about ten years ago and had 3 kids (8,6 and 4),we applied for DLR in jan 2010 which was refused under the term of been an overstayer and with a bad immigration record with an appeal, but appealed against the decision based on my daughter's mental health ground (autistic) and since then we have not be given any hearing date or any more information since Dec 2010.
My daughter's social worker is trying to chase the appeal up since my daughter is under the council surpport due to her health ground.
Can someone pls give me a clue what could happen if this appeal is chased up.
Thanks everyone for your help in advance
Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:28 AM
Posted 17 September 2012 - 03:39 PM
Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:21 PM
@prince74, thanks for your reply , we were sent the appeal form and we completed it and submited it since nov2010 and up till now , we are still waiting for hearing date. we've not been to court or been reopresented in court yet . just been waiting since then.
You will have to find out what happened to the appeal form. Contact whoever you sent them forms to. Keeping quiet wont help matters.
Posted 29 September 2012 - 10:17 AM
We have now send then a letter stated when the appeal was originally loged in within time and a prove of faxed trasmition attached about a week ago and now waiting.
My question to you all is what do u all think that the tribunal is going to do in this regards please.( are they going to get intouch with the Ukba or just give us a date for hearing even when my daughter is now 8years with a bit of diability?.)
Thanks for your advice while your contribution and advive will be most apreciated. most expectially Victoria and other learned friends
Posted 29 September 2012 - 10:51 AM
Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:33 PM
thanks for ur help and God bless
Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:56 PM
Thanks All, i have been giving a hearing date for the appeal mentioned in this matter. can anyone pls tell me what could happen in this case as my daughter with a disability is almost 8. what should i expect after i have waited two years b4 the appeal later listed 4 hearing .
thanks for ur help and God bless
Do you not have a solicitor to assist you with representation? If not, you should consider getting one.
Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:59 PM
Once again just to inform you that on the matter mentioned above on this forum, we were given an appeal hearing date and Uk Ba later called us that they've withdraw their dicession on this matter.
Three days later we got a letter from the tribunal that the ukba has withrawn their decission and that the appeal is now withrawn.
Can anyone pls advice on what is next or how long do we have to wait for before the HO get intouch with us , its been going to 8 weeks now and no letter or call from the ukba yet while i still report to sign at the reporting centre every month.
Also on this case, is this case going to be treated withing the old rule or new as we actually applied in 2010 and the case was actually decided in 2010 and refused and appealed in 2010 but only just given hearing date last month and all this happened .
should i be looking forward to a decission on the old rule or new rule .
Your advice will be highly appreciated.
Thanks to you all , most importantly Victoria and Prince74
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users