45 replies to this topic

#41 zah2001

zah2001

Wonder-Lady

• Active Members
  • 71 posts
  • uk

Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:34 PM

Hi zah2001, i have been living in the nass accomodation since july, have been told to move out becoz i have no case pending with home office but iam still around, planning to take further submissions to Liverpool before the end of the year.

oh~ so you are still in nass accomidation, how long did it take them to make a decision whilst in nass accomidation because im in the same situation now..moved in early november and still waiting..

#42 bakesigaki

bakesigaki

• Active Members
  • 294 posts
  • england

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:08 PM

Yes but iam planning to move out becoz they stopped my azzure card. meanwhile iam still in using the accomodation.

#43 lemrac

lemrac

• Active Members
  • 97 posts
  • gb

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:33 PM

It's very hard brother. I sympathise. How are you surviving?

#44 bakesigaki

bakesigaki

• Active Members
  • 294 posts
  • england

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:16 AM

Just by the grace of God i get support from my friends whom i have helped before and are in a better situation than iam apparently.

#45 zah2001

zah2001

Wonder-Lady

• Active Members
  • 71 posts
  • uk

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:09 PM

I'm sorry to hear that bakes.. Hopefully you will get what you want soon.. I just dont know how long i'll be in this nass accomedation.. its almost a month now and no decision had been made yet.

#46 bakesigaki

bakesigaki

• Active Members
  • 294 posts
  • england

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:59 PM

zah2001, just pray and get a good decision becoz i know what it means to be refused after all these years in this country. About your question, you will be staying in nass accomodation until a decision is made on your case but like i said pray God gives you a positive decision amen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users