• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Alban

Alban

• Platinum Members
  • 597 posts
  • il

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:12 PM

Rizwan1969- don't forget you submitted you wife app with legal assistence, I am right.!!!?

There for your circumstances are different, becouse you took legal advice and if you didn't righ paper work you would not had submitted you app and I think for ECO it's much simpler I would say becouse every think its in right order

Other people don't and get refused for simple mistakes and ending up paying double amount of money which should had paid much less if got legal advice and wating up to 6 months.

#22 rizwan1969

rizwan1969

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • 422 posts
  • england

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:54 PM

Rizwan1969- don't forget you submitted you wife app with legal assistence, I am right.!!!?

There for your circumstances are different, becouse you took legal advice and if you didn't righ paper work you would not had submitted you app and I think for ECO it's much simpler I would say becouse every think its in right order

Other people don't and get refused for simple mistakes and ending up paying double amount of money which should had paid much less if got legal advice and wating up to 6 months.

you are absolutely right....i was thinking that my application and supporting documents were in order, but when i decided to go for an advisor....he opened my eyes. He refined all the missing bits and write a great covering letter which was To The Point. I assume that because of a ToThe Point, Complete and Comprehensive Application the ECO decided my case quickly and my wife got visa in 2.5 months as other applications from Pakistan are taking 5 months.

Edited by rizwan1969, 29 November 2012 - 07:58 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users