5 replies to this topic

#1 faizaldeen

faizaldeen

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • england

Posted 24 October 2012 - 01:25 PM

Dear Members,

I am new to this forum and new to UK as well. My problem is, I have entered to UK as a Tier 4 Student last week. But when I arrived to the UK, I went to the college to complete my enrollment formalities. It was surprised for me to note that only few students were present to the lectures and one of them told me that the college license would be revoked by the end of December since it is a Tier 4 A-Rated Institution. Therefore, I do not want to take risks. I do not know what to do at this moment. Can anyone kindly tell me , what is the procedure to change the education provider? Do I need to make a fresh application? Your kind help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanking you

Faizal

#2 tbone

tbone

• Active Members
  • 54 posts
  • uk

Posted 24 October 2012 - 01:47 PM

What is the name of this institution?

#3 tbone

tbone

• Active Members
  • 54 posts
  • uk

Posted 24 October 2012 - 02:20 PM

In any case nobody would know in advance if the license will be revoked (well except UKBA). If it is revoked then you can think about taking action.

You might also want to take note that most, if not all education providers have completed intake for sept/oct and the next date for any intake will be January 2013.

As it is now they are still A-Rated.

#4 sah10406

sah10406

Prefered Member

• Global Moderators
  • 5,860 posts
  • uk

Posted 24 October 2012 - 02:24 PM

Do I need to make a fresh application?

Yes. See the Tier 4 Policy Guidance, page 55: "What do Students have to do if they want to take the same or a different
course of study in the UK with a new Tier 4 Sponsor?"

#5 sunoo

sunoo

• Active Members
  • 129 posts
  • uk

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:38 PM

My younger brother is currently studying in Royal Holloway university in Egham. However he is not happy with the course and wants to change the sponsor. He has issued a CAS from university of Birmingham. Could anyone assist what he required to make a switch to the university? Also from funding point of view, the money is currently sitting in his account in Pakistan. Can he provide the statements of Pakistani account or does that has to be a UK account?

An expert advise will be much appreciated.

Regards

sunoo

My younger brother is currently studying in Royal Holloway university in Egham. However he is not happy with the course and wants to change the sponsor. He has issued a CAS from university of Birmingham. Could anyone assist what he required to make a switch to the university? Also from funding point of view, the money is currently sitting in his account in Pakistan. Can he provide the statements of Pakistani account or does that has to be a UK account?

An expert advise will be much appreciated.

Regards

sunoo

Edited by sunoo, 20 November 2012 - 02:38 PM.

#6 dfgdotcom

dfgdotcom

• Platinum Members
  • 3 posts
  • england

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:22 PM

Hi
First of all if the college is an A-rated at this moment of time it does not necessarily mean that it's licence will be revoked or that the college will not get a HTS by the end of the year. However, in case if the college will not get its EO and HTS, you should be prepared to make an application to change the sponsor. For this you will need :

1. Maintain your bank statement at a minimum required level and have money to pay for the new course ready

2. If you recently got your visa and arrived in UK ,you should have your English language test available.

Don't try to find a new sponsor through agents - do your research from now- there are many good quality HTS colleges currently running up to 50% discounts and allowing students to pay in instalments

You will need to satisfy the min maintenance level of funds

Hope this helps, any questions - drop me a line

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users