• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 monkeyboy32

monkeyboy32

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • england

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:19 PM

I just submitted my biotmetrics as the post office 10 days ago for my spouse visa, anyone who has done this know much longer I might
have to get my visa?

many thanks

#2 Susi

Susi

Prefered Member

• Global Moderators
  • 10,408 posts
  • uk

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:27 PM

I just submitted my biotmetrics as the post office 10 days ago for my spouse visa, anyone who has done this know much longer I might
have to get my visa?

many thanks

Follow this thread for timelines. http://www.ukresiden...ar/page__st__20

The processing time varies...some are posting a wait of 2 months after biometrics...others 3+ etc. The same timeline applies for FLR(M)

#3 Sekaia

Sekaia

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • england

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:05 PM

My wife has been waiting for 8 months now for her visa.....we ring and send letters often enough to enquire, but still not complete..

#4 monkeyboy32

monkeyboy32

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • england

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:22 AM

My wife has been waiting for 8 months now for her visa.....we ring and send letters often enough to enquire, but still not complete..

thats rediculous, what passport is she on? did they have to ask for additional information from you?

#5 Sekaia

Sekaia

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • england

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:48 AM

Shes chinese, she used to live in Uk for 7 years before to do her BA and masters and worked for a while, Then moved back to China. She then received a High migrant workers visa to come back to UK to work if she wished. We been married since march, applied for her visa straight away and not heard anything back as of yet. They havent asked us for any additional information, even though i wrote them a letter and said do they require me to send anything else, but since that letter havent heard anything either.

#6 monkeyboy32

monkeyboy32

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • england

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:43 PM

Shes chinese, she used to live in Uk for 7 years before to do her BA and masters and worked for a while, Then moved back to China. She then received a High migrant workers visa to come back to UK to work if she wished. We been married since march, applied for her visa straight away and not heard anything back as of yet. They havent asked us for any additional information, even though i wrote them a letter and said do they require me to send anything else, but since that letter havent heard anything either.

If you havent received anything since you sent the application, did you send it registered post?

#7 Sekaia

Sekaia

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • england

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:13 PM

Yeap i send everything of this importance by recoreded. It could be that maybe they are coming to a conclusion which would be great, as long as its good news lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users