2 replies to this topic

#1 giri3123

giri3123

• Platinum Members
  • 31 posts
  • uk

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:29 PM

Hi,

I got my COS today. The allocation was requested on the 31st and it was granted in full on the same day itself.

I got PEO appointment at Glasgow on Saturday (10th November).

I have got few queries:
1. My present visa expires on the 28th of Jan 2013 - Can I go ahead for my extension this saturday?

2. There are no details of far how long the extension going to be ? 2 or 3 years, but my employer requested for 3 years

3. Can my wife apply for the extension same time as me?

Thank you

#2 SkillClear

SkillClear

SkillClear Work Permit, Tier 1 HSMP and UK Immigration Services

• UK Immigration Consultants
  • 5,750 posts
  • uk

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:33 AM

If the employer requested the annual allocation as they were meant to do earlier this year then the Certificate would have already been available to them and all they had to do was assign it to you. A 10-minute job including a coffee...

I would usually recommend applying no more than 28 days before expiry of your current visa and dependants should apply at the same time.

#3 giri3123

giri3123

• Platinum Members
  • 31 posts
  • uk

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:49 PM

My PEO appointment has be rescheduled to 28th November due to some technical issues at glasgow office. According to the home office advisor who came for inspection to our organisation, the visa is valid from the date of issue of COS and I can apply within 3 months of the COS being issued

How many years WIll i get for the extension?. I need 2 years and 4 months to qualify for the ILR.
my employer has requested for 3 years.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users