Jump to content

- - - - -

New Claim For Child Tax / Working Tax Credit

  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 cancer90


    New Member

  • Members
  • 27 posts
  • Location:uk
  • gb

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:02 PM

My husband was granted flr(M) in september. Before that i had informed hmrc we had married in july and was told i needed to make a new claim for child tax and working tax credit. I submitted my new application for this months ago. I rang them afew weeks ago to find out why i hadn't received anything about when payments would start again. They told me before i can receive child / working tax again my husband needs a national insurance number and that the needed to send him an appointment for this. Three 3 weeks later ive still not heard anything. Just wondered what the timescale is for this? Also they sent a letter to my husband asking for more info regarding his tax credit claim, it was addressed to him not me. Just wondered if this is ok seen as he has no recourse to public funds on he brp? I had claimed in my name and obviously added his details to the claim form where applicable. Wouldn't want to do anything which may prevent him getting indefinate leave to reamin further down the line.


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users