3 replies to this topic

#1 alakbr

alakbr

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • england

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:21 PM

Hi guys,

Glad to let you all know that I have been granted ILR at Sheffield PEO on 5th November 2012.

My case was very straight forward ( HSMP 2years + Tier1- 3 years). Was previously on student visa for 5 years.

Appointment for 1:30pm. All done and Dusted by 4:30 pm.

Biometric took nearly 2 hours to get done.

No questions asked and the decision was made in about 10 mins from when the Case Worker told me that he is starting to work on my case.

Documents Submitted :

- 12 months payslips
- 12 months bank statements
- 3 years P60s
- previous approval letters
- Life in the UK test result
- Passport , obviously
- 2 Photos

Just provided what was required on the application and nothing more. Even the P60s were extra. I was a bit surprised as the lady at the payment desk took all my folders and passed it to the case worker herself rather me providing docs when asked.

Staff was really friendly The case worker was easy going and did not ask anything. All he said was that , my application was fine and thanked me for providing photocopies. Explained me about the biometric card and told me I was free to go.

I really would like to thank this forum as it helped me immensely , specially booking the appointment.

Feel free to ask for help. Its my turn to return the favour.

-alakbr

#2 casualwalks

casualwalks

Prefered Member

• Global Moderators
  • 1,512 posts
  • gb

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:29 PM

Congratulations!

#3 sumits81

sumits81

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • england

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:42 PM

How did you book the appointment mate?

#4 alakbr

alakbr

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • england

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:21 AM

Honestly speaking it was not easy to find an appnt , as I started looking very late in the process and did not have many days to the expiry of my Visa.

The systems gets updated Midnight when new slots are issued for the 42nd day. But you can keep trying through the day. More like a lottery mate. be on it 24/7 and hopefully you will get one.

hope this is helpful

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users