Photo
- - - - -

How To Meet Financial Requirement For Spouse Visa According To New Rules Introduced After 6 July

Financial requirement spouse

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 salmanisd

salmanisd

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • england

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:01 AM

hi,
Please any one can help me that according to new rules introduced in july for marriage visa.
How we can meet the financial requirement as lots of categaries are mentioned in their police which are very confusing.
My question is that if my partner who is british shows 6 months previous pay slips and bank statement at the point of application which shows half amount of 18600 is that okay ?
or we also need to show savings with this ?

Because in category A of their policy they mentioned that if someone shows previous 6 months payslips and bank statement they can meet the financial requirement but i am confused as they have mentioned something that in addition (about savings).

Please anyone can make me clear about this ?
Thanks
Sam

#2 kraughl

kraughl

• Active Members
  • 50 posts
  • england

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:12 AM

You must be able to show proof of income of £18600 for previous six months. There is a calculation of using savings plus income if you do not meet the £18600 requirement.

You can read the income requirement rules published here http://www.ukba.home...pdf?view=Binary

#3 Gentleman of Leisure

Gentleman of Leisure

Prefered Member

• Global Moderators
  • 10,141 posts
  • br

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:34 AM

You must be able to show proof of income of £18600 for previous six months.

Income is considered annually. If you have an annual income of more than 18,600, you have to show that you have been doing work that pays this annual salary for the previous six months. Obviously during those six months you will have actually only received approximately half of that sum. Other criteria apply for SE income or income from none employment sources.

#4 salmanisd

salmanisd

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • england

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:01 PM

First of all I am really thankful for your early replies.

Understood now that if the job meets financial requirement annually and
We show only previous 6 months payslips and bank statement then we do not need to
Show any savings. Am I right ?

Thanks once again.

#5 Alban

Alban

• Platinum Members
  • 597 posts
  • il

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:17 PM

No savings need

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users