Jump to content

- - - - -

Spouse Visa - Switching From Another Visa Category

spouse tier 5 switch

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 PennyP


    New Member

  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Location:London
  • england

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:42 PM

Hi everyone, I've been looking through previous threads and haven't been able to find an answer to my question but apologies if there is one already.

So my situation is that I am here on a tier 5 youth mobility visa from Australia which expires in May 2013. My partner and I have decided to marry and aren't too concerned about requirements such as the financial minimum or proving the legitimacy of our relationship. We plan to marry in December 2012 and then apply for my spouse visa shortly after. My concern is where we would be able to apply for the visa. Would we be able to apply to switch my visa inside the UK or would I have to go back to Australia in order to apply?

Thanks in advance!

#2 Victoria


    Prefered Member

  • UK Immigration Consultants
  • 42,795 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:London
  • Interests:MediVisas UK LLP

    Level 3 OISC Immigration Specialists
    Consultations by appointment only

    Tel: +44 (0) 207 953 3090
    Fax: +44 (0) 207 953 3091
  • uk

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:39 PM

What nationality / visa does your partner have?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users