• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 kandy dutchess

kandy dutchess

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • vg

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:33 PM

Hello, l apply for a settlement visa in Kingston Embassy since July 2012 and l just got an email from the UKBA yesterday stating below.... l didn't know l was to summit all this and l have ask my spouse he said he will have to check with his HR manager on monday..My question is this if l don't have all the requirement do l stand a chance of not getting my visa!! l am so devasted right now .... l remember summiting his job letter don't know why they are still requesting for a next one ....

We are now considering your spouse application.

However it was noticed that the documents submitted in support of your application do not meet the requirements as listed in the guidance. Specifically all of the following must be submitted:

P60 for the year 2012

Letter from the employer confirming the person's employment and annual salary, the length of their employment (and the period over which they have been or were paid the level of salary relied upon in the application), and the type of employment (permanent, fixed-term contract or agency).

A copy of the employment contract.

Exceptionally I am writing to advise you, and to request that you submit these documents to ukba.kingston@fco.gov.uk quoting your name and reference number.

If adequate documents are not received within seven working days of the date of this notification your application stands to be assessed based on the information currently provided.

Guidance can be found on the UKBA website located at - http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/

I look forward to hearing from you

#2 Susi

Susi

Prefered Member

• Global Moderators
  • 10,409 posts
  • uk

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:09 PM

You're fortunate that you've been given the opportunity to submit the missing documents without having a straight refusal.

#3 kandy dutchess

kandy dutchess

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • vg

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:16 PM

You're fortunate that you've been given the opportunity to submit the missing documents without having a straight refusal.

l know right...l am just waiting for my husband to see his HR Manager and see what will be done..Thanks Much

#4 kandy dutchess

kandy dutchess

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • vg

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:15 PM

Finally l got my spouse visa.....Hurray !!!! Finally going to see my spouse....

#5 Susi

Susi

Prefered Member

• Global Moderators
  • 10,409 posts
  • uk

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:28 PM

Well done.

#6 kandy dutchess

kandy dutchess

• Members
  • 8 posts