33 replies to this topic

#31 zah2001

zah2001

Wonder-Lady

• Active Members
  • 71 posts
  • uk

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:16 PM

And some people like me are being told that my case is under active review again..its like we keep going into this cycle over and over again

#32 isaacalum

isaacalum

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • 369 posts
  • england

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:53 PM

Getting mad isn't an option we would be playing their game we need them to play our game it's like playing chess one wrong move makes the other player a better player.
As frastuated as I am with all this mess what keeps me going is the fact that, The more time this takes the most realistic it become to a successful end result.
My only regreat is the things That i can't do for my partner wanting so much,wishing you could do more, cause you love that person and you want them to be the happyest person on earth
as a man little is little we r designed to do more the little things that make some one lough and love you even more as the saying gose is a poor excuse for not doing any thing at all
I ech , I long for when I can do more, I long for that happiness talked about in the persuit of happiness lookin up when its warm and raining at the same time just standing there with no worry or care in what's not and what is just breathing and living for just a little while until yet anther project comes along like looking for a job, passing your exams, new baby, illness loss to mention just a few.

Edited by isaacalum, 02 May 2013 - 12:12 AM.

#33 anto1

anto1

• Active Members
  • 196 posts
  • lb

Posted 02 May 2013 - 10:00 AM

Yeh mate I know where is come from same boat all of us waiting time is killing me but no choice just pray for god to help us

#34 isaacalum

isaacalum

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • 369 posts
  • england

Posted 04 May 2013 - 11:22 AM

Getting mad isn't an option we would be playing their game we need them to play our game it's like playing chess one wrong move makes the other player a better player.
As frastuated as I am with all this mess what keeps me going is the fact that, The more time this takes the most realistic it become to a successful end result.
My only regreat is the things That i can't do for my partner wanting so much,wishing you could do more, cause you love that person and you want them to be the happyest person on earth
as a man little is little we r designed to do more the little things that make some one lough and love you even more as the saying gose is a poor excuse for not doing any thing at all
I ech , I long for when I can do more, I long for that happiness talked about in the persuit of happiness lookin up when its warm and raining at the same time just standing there with no worry or care in what's not and what is just breathing and living for just a little while until yet anther project comes along like looking for a job, passing your exams, new baby, illness loss to mention just a few.

I withdrow my comment of playing games as it might come across as a negative perception having read about this persons inhuman nature watch this space The Somalian sex offender we can't deport thanks to Strasbourg judges

Some how i fill it is wrong the way the balance isn't equally strack Btn the victims rights and the criminal's my simpathy goes out to her and her family serious criminals such as sex offender, murders crimes grave enough to affect other people's lives and rights shouldn't benifit from the same courtesy extended to other persons that may make meanfull and reasonable use of that privilege just an unbiassed suggestion

Edited by isaacalum, 04 May 2013 - 11:26 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users