• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Legal Eagle

Legal Eagle

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:33 PM

Hello ! Every one here I wana ask you people's who granted 3 year DLR when this DLR expire they get another 3 year extantion easy or they having prob to get DLR again pls let us know becouse so many people's granted it help all pls share your views if u have gone threw ....

#2 zimah

zimah

• Active Members
  • 209 posts
  • england

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:29 AM

You asking people who are waiting for their decision from CAAU, what answer would u expect from us then? Try another thread mate...you will never get that reply which u want from here as majority of us are awaiting our decision from CAAU, Except if u want a predicted or false answer then continue looking for answer to your question from here. All we are keen to hear from this thread (Legacy case) is eg CAAU, team 3, 4, 5, from Manchester, Liver pool, photo request, waiting times etc... But extention of DLR? no much idea, not even much interested.

#3 Legal Eagle

Legal Eagle

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:29 AM

Zimah. might your self not intrusted but many people's who granted they intrusted to know .......

#4 geffy

geffy

• Active Members
  • 169 posts
  • england

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:14 PM

Hello ! Every one here I wana ask you people's who granted 3 year DLR when this DLR expire they get another 3 year extantion easy or they having prob to get DLR again pls let us know becouse so many people's granted it help all pls share your views if u have gone threw ....

#5 endgame

endgame

• Active Members
  • 51 posts
  • england

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:40 PM

Rules are certainly changed now and I personally cannot predict whats going to happen when people need to extend their DLRs in the near future. But my own personal experience is that I applied for my DLR extension in February 2008 and still waiting. It will be 5 years soon!

#6 geffy

geffy

• Active Members
  • 169 posts
  • england

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:53 PM

Suny a friend wife she a dlr in 2009 she went Pakistan 3 time on that drl appaly in again this year apply agin with paid application goted another one in month dont wory bro

#7 Legal Eagle

Legal Eagle

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:39 PM

Geffy good to know some travel and got another 3 year dlr

#8 Alban

Alban

• Platinum Members
  • 595 posts
  • il

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:57 PM

Suny a friend wife she a dlr in 2009 she went Pakistan 3 time on that drl appaly in again this year apply agin with paid application goted another one in month dont wory bro

your friend has done the right think, traveling back home and enjoye the freedom and some other people which have taken HO to grant ILR or thinking to take HO even they recive the DLR

#9 luqi

luqi

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • 493 posts
  • gb

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:54 PM

hi you don't need to worry!
firstly you should apply 4 to 6 weeks before
secondly should be no criminal convection
if you will reach 10 years after 1st extension you will eligble to apply DLR

#10 luqi