Jump to content

- - - - -

Family Visit Visa - Couple Of Questions

Family visa

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Raman Kaul

Raman Kaul

    New Member

  • Platinum Members
  • 15 posts
  • uk

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:46 PM


For family visitor visa I have a couple of questions, please help.

1. My father has land registry for his property in different language than English, does he need to get the valuation from a an Architect or translation from a solicitor?

2. My father works for a small private company and receives his monthly salary in cash but he has a job appointment letter and pay slips from his employer. He can also produce his recent Income Tax return to back his employment. My question - Is there going to be a problem if he receives his monthly income in cash?

Please help.


#2 Victoria


    Prefered Member

  • UK Immigration Consultants
  • 42,795 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:London
  • Interests:MediVisas UK LLP

    Level 3 OISC Immigration Specialists
    Consultations by appointment only

    Tel: +44 (0) 207 953 3090
    Fax: +44 (0) 207 953 3091
  • uk

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:39 PM

You have quite a few questions on this. As each application is different it is impossible to say what is needed without knowing the details. You may want professional assistance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users