Jump to content


Help Needed In Completing The An Form

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mgnmali


    New Member

  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Location:London
  • uk

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:12 PM


I am in the process of completing the AN form. I am currently still using my maiden name (as per my existing passport) and wish to drop the maiden name use my husband,s. Do I show this in the AN form or do I use my maiden name as per my existing passport? If I am able to drop the maiden name could you tell me what do i fill in Q 1.5 (SURNAME) and Q1.6 (Other name).

Your answer will be very much appreciated

Thank you

#2 Victoria


    Prefered Member

  • UK Immigration Consultants
  • 42,795 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:London
  • Interests:MediVisas UK LLP

    Level 3 OISC Immigration Specialists
    Consultations by appointment only

    Tel: +44 (0) 207 953 3090
    Fax: +44 (0) 207 953 3091
  • uk

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:15 AM

You can put the form in your married name if you wish.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users