Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:07 PM
I have 3 questions to ask:
1. Can a doctor act as a referee for a child? (I cannot find any reference to this on MN1 guidance or application form).
2. How old the photograph of the child can be? Is there any requirement on this? Can it be up to 6 months old?
3. Where 2 MN1 applications are submitted at the same for a reduced fee, is only one payment slip required?
Many thanks in advance.
Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:34 PM
Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:45 PM
If any of the questions have been asked elsewhere I can only apologise and ask you so point me to the relevent topic.
Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:05 AM
Can someone point me to a useful Topic please?
Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:47 PM
Based on my experience here they are:
1. GP is fine. I got my GP to sign both applications. I was charged £10 for each reference.
2. Got new photographs for my children. Guidelines mentioned recent photographs, so I assumed they have to be within 1 month.
3. Only one payment slip was filled in, both names of the children was written, and the joint fee.
Both application were successful and were decided within 7 weeks.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users