Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:18 PM
Hope we all are keeping well.
Background: I am on Tier 1 (G) with 3 dependants (incl 2 UK born children) and my ILR is due in 2 months, my question is;
- Shall I buy a property now or wait until I get my ILR? This particular bank is not concerned with my status and since I have been banking with them, offering me good rates. However, I am concerned that if I invest all the funds in property now- I won't have anything left in the bank account. Therefore, this will jeopardise my ILR application.
To counter this;
Could I get family borrowings (one off lumpsum transfer) to show in my account or even take out a small loan/credit transfer to show that I am able to accomodate and maintain myself and dependants?
I know it doesnt say anywhere as to how much one has to show but there must be a guideline in relation to my situation above.
Please make suggestions (much appreciated).
Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:41 PM
Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:26 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users