Jump to content


Entrepreneur Dependent

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mohd shareef

mohd shareef

    New Member

  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Location:london
  • gb

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:55 PM


im curently on post study vissa living in london, my query is i been in this country for 8 years and my visa is expiring in march 2013... im planing to get married this december( girl who also holds the post study work which is expiring in june 2013) my question is can i get my wife to apply for enterpreur vissa and would i be able to go for depend... if i do that would i be eligilble to work full time in any sector..... finally do i have to leave the country to apply for dependent
plz do reply me as im totally in a fix.
awating for your response

#2 Victoria


    Prefered Member

  • UK Immigration Consultants
  • 42,795 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:London
  • Interests:MediVisas UK LLP

    Level 3 OISC Immigration Specialists
    Consultations by appointment only

    Tel: +44 (0) 207 953 3090
    Fax: +44 (0) 207 953 3091
  • uk

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:13 PM

If you marry you can apply as a Tier 1 dependent from out of the UK only.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users